Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Sample Eggplant Foamdomes have officially been spotted ...

eggplant-foamdome-sample-2.jpg

meh.

Eggplants... answered prayers do happen! Don't care what others think, Nike got this "fusion" just right. Straight fire on all colors. Its a DMVthing, some just won't understand.

Yeah, they are dropping sometime next year as of right now so hopefully nike keeps it that way.
It is a DMV thing, when i moved over to the east coast this past summer i went to DC with the fam and it was a beautiful thing to see most (if not all) of thepeople with fresh kicks on young peeps as well as the OGs. I never knew that i would see so many people rocking foams and flightposites in my lifetime! I am soglad that DC does it, alot of cats here on the niketalk forum told me how it was in the DMV however experiencing it is another story. I was rockingflightposites when i was 14 years old (back in 1999) and people thought that i was crazy. I always appreciated how different foams and flightposites are.

Any idea on when next year the Eggplants might drop? Doesn't make much sense to drop them in the Spring seeing as how they are boots...so are we talking aJanuary release?

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

Eggplants... answered prayers do happen! Don't care what others think, Nike got this "fusion" just right. Straight fire on all colors. Its a DMV thing, some just won't understand.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These go hard, mad comfy too. and heelntoe I'll get some pics up in a little bit. I want to see pics of the blue ones. Still nowhere online selling theblue?

the blue ones need to pop uponline or something, its sad that somestates get products and others dont lol, wow

I havent had a regular pair of these joints but these are mad comfortable, too comfy to take off type comfy lol. NickEpockets good lookin. Why he get theeggplants? Hopefully they do drop those are gorgeous.

From what I understand, the Eggplants were made for him and some friends...like 30 pairs...I was gonna hold out for the Eggplants, but there's no pointbuying boots in March or April and that's IF they ever release...

Might as well get the blacks and rock them now during the crappy winter weather. I'll just get the Eggplant Foamposites.

For those in the Philly area they have both colors for 180.

Im in Philly... where are they 180?
If I said they were why come with the rhetorical question? I just really dislike them. Unless your from the burbs you'll find them for 180no problem.

Back
Top Bottom