Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by krs1demian

I have seen that these run small? any word on this?
True to size

ok thanks alot i was gonna get a half size bigger at least, but now i don't have to worry about it. thanks

I want to get these but they look TOOOO bulky..
smh.gif

the wizard they are on eastbayvault.com i also just copped the blue ones for $150 at dr jays for people in the ny and nj area.

royals arent moving in nyc..the blacks sold well, and hands down the best colorway, all black FTW
i wonder how eggos will sell seeing royals flopped and since eggo fom ones are already dropping

The Royal Foamdome's are 160 shipped on Sneakerpost.com..i thought it was an aight deal for these..

Free ground shipping in the US

sounds like the blues will serve as a nice display at factory stores. the black ones are cool, but you just can place *& on anything and expect it to sell

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

These just look horrible on my foot.

Size 12 FTL. They look like a 15
QFT.....that's the only reason i didn't pull the trigger a month ago, and it's such a nice boot!
mad.gif

Yeah I saw the royal pair the other day in a number of stores for $175-$150. At this rate I will wait until I can grab a pair or 2 for around $100.

And yes, they make your feet look huge. But with boot cut jeans you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom