Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

blazer acg > these , imo

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by jamergrady

cincybcats22 wrote:

I want the black pair, but around $150 if that.
I know I was not the only one on NT that would pay $225 for some boots. I can get some butter, for less than that and still look fly
pimp.gif

ppl still wear butters??
Hell yea. And field boots.
pimp.gif

These picture make the blue joints look really nice, but I'm not sold on them as of yet. And the black colorway is something serious, it really sucks thatthey cost $225 though.

worth every penny....those a be the 1st boots somebody get that wont be #$%+*@ up in 2 months ta where they dont wanna wear em anymore.....I'm most likelygonna cop.....and have em for a decade or so......

Yea these are also at the FA in Parkchester for all those bx heads...don't kno the price tho...ima go inspect these tomorrow morning when I'm out andabout...but they are there...

You're right on it with the good eye, but also pay attention upthread, where I already answered this question here... those last two photos are of
early, early samples and lots of changes were made since. All the other photos in that post are of the final production version, which is
what we'll all see at retail. (Sigh of relief.)

Word to Toweh!

Thanks Feezy!
smokin.gif

I guess this is one of the those love or hate shoes.

And why is the DMV area so infatuated with boots?

Honestly I don't speak for everyone but my folks & I just like them because they can go with everything and comfortable ... although we did have aperiod where we rocked cowboy boots with Versace , Moschino, & Coogi's in the late 80's/early 90's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but that was then ... and I guess it was cool... but for realthey just fit the look we like ... basic premium classics ...
pimp.gif

Are the blue ones out too?Anyone in the DMV seen these in stores yet?If so that s*** is going to hurt I'm picking up my cdp in the morning too.

Back
Top Bottom