Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

If anyone wants a pair PM me
I know a shop selling now in nyc or check your local stores

Last edited:
Disgusting. Horrible contrast.

alvin-gentry-puking-o.gif

Why can't Nike drop some Space Jam Foams??

nike-foamposite-carbon-fiber-custom.jpg
Image1.png
900x900px-LL-4518a8cb_IMG_0272.jpeg

in the video those look pretty dope dude.

Btw space jam foams have no sense at all imho.

don't you have the stealth foam already?

They look the same imho

THESE HAVE TO BE SOME KIND OF LIMITED..ONLY WAY I CAN SEE THEM SELLING. THAT WHITE DR DOOM SOCK LINER IS ALWAYS A LOSS.. SJ FOAMS ARE WAY OVER DUE

Disgusting. Horrible contrast.

alvin-gentry-puking-o.gif

Why can't Nike drop some Space Jam Foams??

nike-foamposite-carbon-fiber-custom.jpg
Image1.png
900x900px-LL-4518a8cb_IMG_0272.jpeg
^^^ these need to drop. Even though its stealth all over again.. that little bit of blue is worth it..lol and on these the icey sole is clear ice not gray ice..

Too much black for concords. Still would cop just to see if i'd wear them or maybe try to sell them. Price for foams has always been my biggest turnoff. Would much rather save it and put it toward my next j's

Sorry I meant the space jams in the posts above, I'm getting the concords also these are great too.

Those Space jam foams.. :smokin . As for the Concords, I'll wait til they hit the outlets.

I want these to flop so they can go back to dropping foams on friday again..That was when the hot releases were easier to get at the mall. No kids.. No Elementary Schoolers..Middle Schools a few high schoolers and then your fellow sneaker friends who were there to talk about the good ole days when foams were 180 and 170 and there wasnt any hype nor lines and shoes went to the Nike outlets for 50 bucks and stayed put..lol

I want these to flop so they can go back to dropping foams on friday again..That was when the hot releases were easier to get at the mall. No kids.. No Elementary Schoolers..Middle Schools a few high schoolers and then your fellow sneaker friends who were there to talk about the good ole days when foams were 180 and 170 and there wasnt any hype nor lines and shoes went to the Nike outlets for 50 bucks and stayed put..lol
Those days are gone man.

all we can do is cop the new editions and keeping the tradition of collecting foams

welp, these release on saturday and this thread is only 4 pages long so that SHOULD mean these wont sell out very quickly.

def grabbin on sale.

cool.

welp, these release on saturday and this thread is only 4 pages long so that SHOULD mean these wont sell out very quickly.

def grabbin on sale.

cool.
 only way these would gain hype is that if nike said. "lets make them limited " which isnt going to be the case.

I'm actually liking the shoe, but not for that retail price. If these end up dropping to around like $150 to $170 though like the previous foam releases, I'll probably cop a pair. 

Foamposite game is dead. Cant count with my fingers how many people had Foamposites at NYC DXC at Citi Field. Let just say I might have no hands *sarcasm*

These will sellout in some areas of the nation and these will sit in some areas of the nation. It'll be black n' white, like the shoe.

Y'all like that last simile, right? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom