Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

That would be crazy. Nike really is attacking the banks this year. But I haven't heard anything bout the one releasing in August. Only heard things about the one in Sept. Aka Pine green.

That would be crazy. Nike really is attacking the banks this year. But I haven't heard anything bout the one releasing in August. Only heard things about the one in Sept. Aka Pine green.

i'll cop the SJs if they look like the PS. if the "cranberries" look like the half cents and lack the metallic look the '11 royals have, they'll be a total failure imo. the electrolimes are an instant fail, just off gp and the obsidians could have potential. only problem is i REFUSE to pay $220 retail for these new horrible quality foams. more for the new age foam generation.

i'll cop the SJs if they look like the PS. if the "cranberries" look like the half cents and lack the metallic look the '11 royals have, they'll be a total failure imo. the electrolimes are an instant fail, just off gp and the obsidians could have potential. only problem is i REFUSE to pay $220 retail for these new horrible quality foams. more for the new age foam generation.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

rather have these
12313zm.png

lmao
roll.gif
.......but these foams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

Any magic pinstripe era color way will sell simple as that.
Stop making rumors guys , we need the white PE penny foams to drop allready 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this.

Originally Posted by polorico

Any magic pinstripe era color way will sell simple as that.
Stop making rumors guys , we need the white PE penny foams to drop allready 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this.

same thign with this one....get real confirmation you just starting un needed hype

Back
Top Bottom