Nike Air foamposite One Black/Black-Varsity Royal (suppose to be august-2011)

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

rather have these
12313zm.png

Perfect
roll.gif
roll.gif

Space Jam Foam Ones

Blue Sole Foam Pros

Problem solved

Would give the Space Jams to the Pros, but we already getting the Pines

Also called Nike Customer Service and she said she didn't know what I was talking about

smh

Space Jam Foam Ones

Blue Sole Foam Pros

Problem solved

Also called Nike Customer Service and she said she didn't know what I was talking about

smh

Originally Posted by BronLe

Space Jam Foam Ones

Blue Sole Foam Pros

Problem solved

smh
they never do...totally clueless.  They basically just look at the release list that's on NDC

Originally Posted by BronLe

Space Jam Foam Ones

Blue Sole Foam Pros

Problem solved

smh
they never do...totally clueless.  They basically just look at the release list that's on NDC

Are these suppose to be a QS in August because they are already releasing the Pine Foams in August too?

Are these suppose to be a QS in August because they are already releasing the Pine Foams in August too?

Smh..nike is over doing it big time. I'd be mad if foams were my favorite shoe....damn. I've never seen such an expensive low quality nike retro shoe drop in sooo many colorways, unbelieveable lol. 80% of the colorways aren't even worth mentioning.

Smh..nike is over doing it big time. I'd be mad if foams were my favorite shoe....damn. I've never seen such an expensive low quality nike retro shoe drop in sooo many colorways, unbelieveable lol. 80% of the colorways aren't even worth mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom