Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I've been "checking" out of Jimmy Jazz for over an hour like a crackhead. I can't help but laugh at myself
laugh.gif
Yup same here 
laugh.gif
...I get to checkout and then I get server busy. Load page again and it takes me back to the shopping bag, then checkout, server too busy, service unavailable, rinse and repeat 
laugh.gif

I really doubt anyone got them off jj...they were supposed to release in the am...they were probably testing to see if the site would crash or something

Oh well this thread is comedy 
laugh.gif

Update 2/24,1:30am EST: Due to safety concerns, we are canceling the All-Star releases this weekend (product list below) at the following Foot Locker House of Hoops stores: Florida Mall, Pembroke Mall, University Mall in Tampa, Southlake Mall and PG Plaza. Our priority is the safety of the community. Thank you for your understanding. Please check back for additional updates. This does not affect online releases.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Update 2/24,1:30am EST: Due to safety concerns, we are canceling the All-Star releases this weekend (product list below) at the following Foot Locker House of Hoops stores: Florida Mall, Pembroke Mall, University Mall in Tampa, Southlake Mall and PG Plaza. Our priority is the safety of the community. Thank you for your understanding. Please check back for additional updates. This does not affect online releases.

roll.gif

Looks like nike put the call in

the homie springz in this champion hoodie is just mocking me on the james jazzolino website
ugh

I thought they wasnt releasing the galaxies online

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Damn tasers and stabbing? Ya Raleigh got cancelled everyone bum rushed the door early about 500 heads. Try called extra RPD and started to threaten to arrest and everyone had to leave. Smh

WHOA!!!! Really???? That's how NC get down now? HOH in Winston wasnt letting people line up until 6 in the morning.

Originally Posted by santi19

Heard that HOH arden release got cancelled
indifferent.gif

Easily the worst release in history

can u please confirm this? Is this only for the bootsy **+ foams? I don't wanna make the drive if this is true

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Looks like nike put the call in

Where did you get that statement from? link?

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

There not talking about the foams, they were talking about the other asg shoes to be released

they werent but there were other shoes releasing not just the foams

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Damn tasers and stabbing? Ya Raleigh got cancelled everyone bum rushed the door early about 500 heads. Try called extra RPD and started to threaten to arrest and everyone had to leave. Smh

WHOA!!!! Really???? That's how NC get down now? HOH in Winston wasnt letting people line up until 6 in the morning.

Yeah they weren't supposed to let people on the mall property til 12am and said basically it's a rush for the door to make a line.  but i got there at 11 after hearing people were all over the mall property.  People got tired of the bull-#!# and started rushing the door.  Got shut down in about 45 min... Store wasn't even supposed to open til 7am.

Foamposites werent the only shoes sold for the all star game in stores bro..........all the other shoes sold out (so that statement doesnt really make sense), they were just saying it wont effect the other shoes that released as far as online.

EDIT*

teamfreshh  beat me to it

Back
Top Bottom