Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Wale don't even got these. That's not even a lil fishy to you guys?
laugh.gif

Lucky thing this was in orlando....the orlando area is more diverse than most area in florida.....

let the be in miami or any other urban areas...like new orleans....it would have been much worst

FL Mall, Orlando

This (attempted) release was no joke. I never line up for anything, and I mean NEVER! Made an exception tonight as I was in the area. Orange County Sheriffs Dept brought the whole nine out for this insanity. Wasn't worth sticking around getting harmed or losing my life over a pair of shoes so I just went home instead.

Few pics and vids from the night...

http://s13.photobucket.co...amp;current=IMG_2284.mp4

http://s13.photobucket.co...amp;current=IMG_2287.mp4

Stay safe everyone, they're just shoes.

Originally Posted by Tony906

Well all the new York locations not selling the galaxy foams just a heads up
If this is true there are gonna be a lot of angry people out there in the morning 
laugh.gif
...had people sleeping outside in the cold like bums and now are going home with a wristband and some face time on the internets 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Wale don't even got these. That's not even a lil fishy to you guys?
laugh.gif

I have no doubt Wale could have these. Those are the only types of collectors Nike cares about. Either rich or famous and either way they get their stuff for free. They are the reason kids want J's and Foams.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Tony906

Well all the new York locations not selling the galaxy foams just a heads up
If this is true there are gonna be a lot of angry people out there in the morning 
laugh.gif
...had people sleeping outside in the cold like bums and now are going home with a wristband and some face time on the internets 
laugh.gif
Word they gonna be some aggy people on 34th n 125th in the am if this is true

Originally Posted by kickz4show

If Nike keeps this up I wouldn't be surprised if the government steps in...

I wouldnt be surprised if some citys step in with future releases like this and bans the stores from getting them from nike

Those counties should be allowed to bill Nike for the police presence as opposed to having tax payers foot the bill for this type of nonsense.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Those counties should be allowed to bill Nike for the police presence as opposed to having tax payers foot the bill for this type of nonsense.
I concur my good friend

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

can u please confirm this? Is this only for the bootsy **+ foams? I don't wanna make the drive if this is true

My boy went and they cancelled it because ppl were trying to sneak in. He's on his way back so i guess you can say its cancelled forsure. He'll post on here later about it.
thanks for the info
and for all the bay area nters, there's a thread in the norcal section 

just saw the news, they showed a live cam and they are still out there camping

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...3a70e6e3e9#ht_500wt_1219

LMAO this just isnt right

To serve these goofies right we should win these auctions and dont pay nor except the ebay cancellations so they get stuck with the final price seller fees.

If you don't pay you will receive an unpaid item strike against your acct and eBay will refund the seller for the final value fees.

Back
Top Bottom