Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Current update: our website crashed before 12 am with customers looking to access not only the foams but other product from the galaxy package. There was a message posted on Wednesday & Thursday afternoon that the online release was 12 am on 2/24 and not 6am. That rumor started on Twitter and was cleared immediately. With numerous postings citing this was a very limited release at our two stores and online, we prepared our customer with advance information about this release. At this time with the state of the website being shut down, we cannot provide any other inventory information. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Courtesy of Jimmy Jazz Facebook Page
tired.gif

Jimmy jazz is all screwed up. I still have somehow have a 13 in my bag but it gives me server errors if i wanna check out. I'm saying there sold out.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

To serve these goofies right we should win these auctions and dont pay nor except the ebay cancellations so they get stuck with the final price seller fees.

If you don't pay you will receive an unpaid item strike against your acct and eBay will refund the seller for the final value fees.

Dont get salty its ur listing

Originally Posted by buschfan04

Jimmy jazz is all screwed up. I still have somehow have a 13 in my bag but it gives me server errors if i wanna check out. I'm saying there sold out.

Same here bro ! they said all NYC stores won't sell for some reason don't know is true or not ..

Originally Posted by buschfan04

The foams didnt even go up though
nerd.gif

Question . . . . Now Are ALL the Jimmy Jazz Stores getting them ?  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  Who knows?

Originally Posted by cutthroat

kickz4show wrote:
If Nike keeps this up I wouldn't be surprised if the government steps in...

And do what?

Its one thing miss out on a release but then have to turn around and have your tax dollars spent controlling the crowds for the release. The Galaxy Foams just took the sneaker culture to another level it introduced it to new audiences, so it will only get worse. Now the "safety of American citizens" comes into play. Kids getting killed, stabbed and robbed? for sneakers? and when events like what happened tonight at Florida Mall it puts public safety at risk not just for the people who want to buy the sneakers but the regular customers of the mall. But that was really just food for thought...I don't ever think it would happen. Nike is to big of a company and I'm sure America is in their pockets.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

All-Star game is in Houston next year. Galaxy Foamposite Pro... I'm starting the hype now.

i already called the "Get Money Boyz"

im held down for all my All Star kicks next year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

All-Star game is in Houston next year. Galaxy Foamposite Pro... I'm starting the hype now.

i already called the "Get Money Boyz"

im held down for all my All Star kicks next year
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Originally Posted by cutthroat

kickz4show wrote:
If Nike keeps this up I wouldn't be surprised if the government steps in...

And do what?

Its one thing miss out on a release but then have to turn around and have your tax dollars spent controlling the crowds for the release. The Galaxy Foams just took the sneaker culture to another level it introduced it to new audiences, so it will only get worse. Now the "safety of American citizens" comes into play. Kids getting killed, stabbed and robbed? for sneakers? and when events like what happened tonight at Florida Mall it puts public safety at risk not just for the people who want to buy the sneakers but the regular customers of the mall. But that was really just food for thought...I don't ever think it would happen. Nike is to big of a company and I'm sure America is in their pockets.
Definitely food for thought, I was just curious as to what your opinion was.  While yes, it is a waste of taxpayer money, but can the government tell a private business that it can or can not release a product? or the quantity to produce?  Nike would just say that they can not control the popularity of a product and that the release of 99.99% of their merchandise is done without incident.

^
laugh.gif
at the Get Money Boyz reference.

This is utterly ridiculous. The greed of Americans exploited again like clockwork. If THESE joints receive this type of hype, cats are going to be selling their homes when nike announces other "limited releases":

Nike Foamposite Underwater Adventure
Nike Foamposite Google Earth
Nike Foamposite Patriotic edition
Nike Foamposite Wood Grain
Nike Foamposite Marble Swirl

It's crazy that no NTers have copped a pair.

Originally Posted by abernja

To serve these goofies right we should win these auctions and dont pay nor except the ebay cancellations so they get stuck with the final price seller fees.

If you don't pay you will receive an unpaid item strike against your acct and eBay will refund the seller for the final value fees.

Dont get salty its ur listing

Really?........I was simply providing the correct answer for your incorrect solution to that sellers auction.

This is what happens when you limit things all the time. You drive people crazy.

On the flip side, this is what happens when people take shoes too seriously.

Nike, make more. More people are happy, you make more money. These kids aren't playing out here.

i got a question, i just went to jimmyjazz and i have a sz 11 in my cart, should i go ahead and click go to cart so it will be removed or should i keep it there until the site is back up and the shoes drop again?

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Damn tasers and stabbing? Ya Raleigh got cancelled everyone bum rushed the door early about 500 heads. Try called extra RPD and started to threaten to arrest and everyone had to leave. Smh

WHOA!!!! Really???? That's how NC get down now? HOH in Winston wasnt letting people line up until 6 in the morning.

Yeah they weren't supposed to let people on the mall property til 12am and said basically it's a rush for the door to make a line.  but i got there at 11 after hearing people were all over the mall property.  People got tired of the bull-#!# and started rushing the door.  Got shut down in about 45 min... Store wasn't even supposed to open til 7am.
Just like the Concords .. Damn, I wondered why I got down there and everything was dead .. nothin but cops, started pullin cars over so I dipped.  Seen about a 30-40 ppl still around but FLU has updated their cancellations to include Raleigh yet so I'll be back after a few doobs to see if its live ..

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got a question, i just went to jimmyjazz and i have a sz 11 in my cart, should i go ahead and click go to cart so it will be removed or should i keep it there until the site is back up and the shoes drop again?
I don't think it will matter since the site doesn't even come up right now...
JJ also deleted all post dealing with the foams on their Facebook for some reason. They probably don't want to sell them anymore after seeing what just happened to their site

Back
Top Bottom