Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

will anyone help a gal out.. gonna love to see the resale prices drop!!!
you are perhaps the most annoying NT'er since elcerrito91. not only do i hope you get nothing, but i'd love to see you fall off a curb....
..into traffic. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

will anyone help a gal out.. gonna love to see the resale prices drop!!!
you are perhaps the most annoying NT'er since elcerrito91. not only do i hope you get nothing, but i'd love to see you fall off a curb....
..into traffic. 
scaled.php

Originally Posted by bigruss

i just called up PG HOH and they said they sent all of there pairs back to nike

Seems true. Seeing as Nike sends shoes directly to the House of Hoops themselves.
House of Hoops manager's deal directly with Nike Reps.

Damn, stuntman she got cerebral palsy. no dambs are given by you huh? Even if she is annoying you went kind of far.

Alright I will try to answer as many question as I can.

But first shout out to the Nters that came to visit me and kicked it with me & JR.smith. Dude is really a humble good guy and im glad to have him on the knicks.

2quj24o.jpg

Originally Posted by superpine

Man whats the deal with all these double releases? Sucks for everyone who camped out for them

The double release is for the stores that had to canceled for the mayhem that occured. So this time around they wanna be more prepared and better security. The summer released is tryna give everyone a chance but with more quantity's.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

spec ihope your right man or their will be alot of angry NTers coming at ya neck b

That's fine. I will happily accept the consequences and Ive stated multiple times where i work so its not hard to find me 
smile.gif
but I will update it as much as I can. Any info is great news, no info is bad news.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Alright I will try to answer as many question as I can.

But first shout out to the Nters that came to visit me and kicked it with me & JR.smith. Dude is really a humble good guy and im glad to have him on the knicks.

2quj24o.jpg
I've seen this picture before... posted by a chick..... who had his child....

Originally Posted by PoamFositive

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

So the re release will have the glow in the dark sole ?

This is still not known yet. Ive heard yes and no.

So what is going down this week?

I'm 100% sure they wont release this week due to the releases of Lebron Dunkman, Swingman, and Mango's.

Back
Top Bottom