Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

30t6p3b.gif

Its all you can do..

Happened to be scrolling through Twitter and stumbled across Plies pictures and he posted a picture of his Galaxy's. Too hard. I'd like to see his collection he seems to have a lot of kicks. Plus shoutout to him for giving mad Jordans away to the kids, respect.
523067710.jpg

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

So the re release will have the glow in the dark sole ?

It better, or else da OG release won't lose value on da resell & stay overinflated.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

So the re release will have the glow in the dark sole ?
It better, or else da OG release won't lose value on da resell & stay overinflated.
Basically.  I just hope the summer release is easy to obtain this time around, cause these would have sold well no limited bullcrap needed

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by fijiloo

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Alright I HAVE to share this.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/F...S-FOR-SALE-/190645768787

Guy wants to trade 2007 Yukon for 5 pairs... Lol

What is wrong with people? these are just shoes .. this cant be real
Salvaged title though...
yea, not worth nearly the amount he's asking.....
But thats still a crazy deal even if the Yukon were devalued all the way to 10K give or take
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope somebody can get him five pairs and pick it up before he realizes these will be coming out again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Damn, stuntman she got cerebral palsy. no dambs are given by you huh? Even if she is annoying you went kind of far.

no worries. just a stupid comment on his part.
If Violetuniverse91 is in a chair due to cerebal palsy, That means her kicks rarely touch the ground and are always crispy fresh! 
pimp.gif
 Props to her.

there are way too many of these for sale to sustain the $1000++ asking prices. These aren't worth more than $1000 on the resell and I bet they will dip below especially if ppl think there will be a re release which BTW I really dont think you will see a re release, no disrespect to the source in here but intil we see somthing concrete, dont get too excited.....it just doesn't make sense to do so.

Everyone remember the supposed re release of the Ray 13's????

Still waiting for that one and that came from a pretty credible source (Steez).......jus sayin

Even the re-release is gonna be crazy when/if it happens. Especially with resellers seeing the prices they're going for right now. Hope they have the glow in the dark sole though, these grew on me.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

there are way too many of these for sale to sustain the $1000++ asking prices. These aren't worth more than $1000 on the resell and I bet they will dip below especially if ppl think there will be a re release which BTW I really dont think you will see a re release, no disrespect to the source in here but intil we see somthing concrete, dont get too excited.....it just doesn't make sense to do so.

Everyone remember the supposed re release of the Ray 13's????

Still waiting for that one and that came from a pretty credible source (Steez).......jus sayin

None taken but yeah only time will tell that's all we can hope for.

Back
Top Bottom