Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

EVERYONE in NY is talking about these....from people who buy sneakers regularly, to kids and women who cant even buy them to wear.... Nike can make a a million of these alone for NY and they would STILL sell out...but instead,theyre going ahead and limiting these, i assume, to a few hundred at most, just to see riots/robberies/stabbings/etc
30t6p3b.gif

it doesnt make sense for these to have the stupid galaxy stars and crap on them, i know they are going on the space program tip but orlando is not where the shuttles launch thats another 90 miles away so why didnt they make these the mickey mouse foams, just as ugly i would bet. stars on your feet? SMH look like payless shoes

^ Why you so angry about it though?

Anyway, 21 Mercer is going to be packed with everyone and their mothers. Would love to watch the madness with street cams.

Probably mentioned somewhere already, but if Galactus could wear sneakers, these would be what he'd cop.

27_Zalewski_small.jpg

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

it doesnt make sense for these to have the stupid galaxy stars and crap on them, i know they are going on the space program tip but orlando is not where the shuttles launch thats another 90 miles away so why didnt they make these the mickey mouse foams, just as ugly i would bet. stars on your feet? SMH look like payless shoes

indifferent.gif
your opinion is greatly appreciated

Still have hope cause if Mercer is the only place getting these NY will be chaotic.

The concept of these are okay I guess...but I hope Nike doesn't look at the hype these have created and start putting pictures on the sides of foams on a regular basis.

Next thing you know, we might have foams with a beach theme that includes a sunset over the ocean, winter wonderland foams with a snow scene, etc.
roll.gif

^exactly ... mona lisa foams and such, i mean there are so many other releases that could be had but these are such a waste and are how many years past their all star prime? kobes, lebrons and KDs are understandable but these im not getting why they are a part of it?

Online or bust for me as the Nike Store at MOA won't be getting these. Please Lord... I love these weird little gimmicky footwears.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Online or bust for me as the Nike Store at MOA won't be getting these. Please Lord... I love these weird little gimmicky footwears.

Just hope it doesn't crash. That's how I missed out on the Army Green FoampositesMacBook Pro on deck.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

HOH MOA WILL be getting them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom