Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

These are quickly becoming a grail for me. I don't have many "must have" shoes, but this and the Big Bangs are on that list.

Damn, I had written these off a long time ago when those rainbow samples first came out. I wish I hadn't looked at this thread again, because now I really want the release version.

RT @nikestore: @LOSOCROFT We said the only NikeStores getting them are us and Mercer. We don't have sight to other retailers.

Do your homework ppl.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

These are $%#+*%% ridiculous in person.

Oh cuz you've seen them?

Yes i have seen them in person, and held them in my hands. Im not the type of guy to flex to get kudos.
if these are coming out in 14 days, it's pretty certain more than a few people have seen these in person..especially if you work in the industry.

Originally Posted by Grimey2342

already got my pair on hold at HOH....can't wait to immediate sell them to a hypebeast!

Oh the irony.
indifferent.gif

This is a pure hype beast shoe. Not sure if I will try to get them on NDC but if I do and am successful, will sell them to a little hypebeast fosure.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^You talking about the pines right?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
yhst-95366634798048_2150_18177927_2.jpg

laugh.gif
Only reason I asked cuz the armies never dropped on NDC. I know what the armies are you talking to someone who has actually owned a pair.

Oh yea
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
those are for you.

aww man sounds good...

thanks for the laughs yall..

whats the true meaning of "grail" in the sneaker community?

Good news on all HOH's getting them. Anyone know how many pairs their local HOH's getting?
More the better....lesser I have to pay a reseller.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

it doesnt make sense for these to have the stupid galaxy stars and crap on them, i know they are going on the space program tip but orlando is not where the shuttles launch thats another 90 miles away so why didnt they make these the mickey mouse foams, just as ugly i would bet. stars on your feet? SMH look like payless shoes

roll.gif

that said, put me down for a pair.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^

exactly ... mona lisa foams and such, i mean there are so many other releases that could be had but these are such a waste and are how many years past their all star prime? kobes, lebrons and KDs are understandable but these im not getting why they are a part of it?

penny played in orlando, remember??

I heard a couple stores in Florida will get the Foams. If this is true, I'll be a very happy man!

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Online or bust for me as the Nike Store at MOA won't be getting these. Please Lord... I love these weird little gimmicky footwears.
HOH MOA WILL be getting them
pimp.gif
Reallllly? 
happy.gif
YESSIR!
See you in line
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom