Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

no one even knows what type of "restock" it will be... people think its gonna be thousands of pairs to go around, it just doesnt make sense, i dont see Nike GRing a shoe with this much detail and "special features", this is a type of shoes that usually falls under "limited" due to its "uniqueness"
This "restock" or restocks people are talking about can just mean stores that didnt get them first go around will get them, who knows, Im not taking my chances.

Working on a trade to get these today, hopefully dude doesnt flake

Originally Posted by PoamFositive

I'm at the PG HOH and they say that they sent them to the HOH in new york
grabs chair. starts camping at 125th and 34th AT THE SAME TIME 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PoamFositive

I'm at the PG HOH and they say that they sent them to the HOH in new york

They are either still in the back or they have quietly sold them to VIPs

BUT RESELLERS ARE GOING HAM OVER THE RERELEASE NEWS LMAOOOO THEY ARE ALL OVER CRAIGSLIST SAYING ITS A LIE AND PRICES WILL INCREASE AND DO NOT BELIEVE IT.... THEY ARE SICK AND SHOOK 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think a lot of you are high to think there is going to be a restock and more pairs.

When has Nike EVER done this????????

Yes thats right the answer is NO!!!

Been in this game A LOT longer then 95% of you and it isn't happening.

Originally Posted by j o 19

BUT RESELLERS ARE GOING HAM OVER THE RERELEASE NEWS LMAOOOO THEY ARE ALL OVER CRAIGSLIST SAYING ITS A LIE AND PRICES WILL INCREASE AND DO NOT BELIEVE IT.... THEY ARE SICK AND SHOOK 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

links? i wanna see this

Originally Posted by aaron1976

I think a lot of you are high to think there is going to be a restock and more pairs.

I guess you just missed the last page

Pearls
Cough Drops
Eggplants
HOH

So yea.....

Lol, are the resellers even making money on this release? I still see the same pairs and the same amount on eBay from the weekend.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I guess you just missed the last page

Pearls
Cough Drops
Eggplants
HOH

So yea.....

Guess he missed the last couple of years.... Nike's good for it

dam onw to hoh right now..lol

if i had a choice i will have this version, but all the re-released foams were ok so i'll be good with either..

2010 eggplants, really wasent feeling the change but still a dope shoe
2010 pearls, one of the best releases of that year imo

bring on the galaxy's. not hating but i do wanna see the first version go way down in price..

aaron1976 wrote:

chrishahfresh.png
u mad bruh?

This thread is pure comedy every time I check it. I cannot believe after all the flaming we do for hypebeasting and whatnot that these terrible designed foams have garnered a 200+ page thread. If these were mass produced like the rest of the foams nobody would even care . Also you guys have to admit out of all the foams released EVER these have to be the most plastic or vinyl looking things ever.

We+_162da3fb295fc1eefb82ad23fe60c08e.jpg

I hope there is a restock (good looking on the info Spec). I just hope it's this version this go around.

Back
Top Bottom