Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Came back from flight club and all the employees are saying they are 90% sure on the re-release. They also feel no GITD sole. Im good friends with them but i dont know how credibly they are with info as half of the employees don't even know all the shoes in the store. But who knows.

i still have hope of GITD soles. And also be able to get them thats the hard part. cause if its not retail im not buying.

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Give it a little more time & you will be able to get them for a G or less, especially in smaller sizes.

Saw a pair of sz 11 go for 785 today on ebay... Still not low enough for me though

i don't think we can go buy what the FC employees say.
laugh.gif
they, just like most others, are just going by the rumors like everyone else in hopes of a re-release. if they do release again, i think we can all agree the sole most likely won't be GITD.

also, i agree with what someone said a few posts earlier about mags > these foams and the reason being that there are new all star shoes every.

as far as the all star shoes tho, i don't see how it would be even remotely possible for nike to top this year on any level.
pimp.gif

You have got to be kidding me. A pair of galaxy socks going for $100 on ebay. Wow

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Came back from flight club and all the employees are saying they are 90% sure on the re-release. They also feel no GITD sole. Im good friends with them but i dont know how credibly they are with info as half of the employees don't even know all the shoes in the store. But who knows.

Flight Club as your source?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Flight Club as your source?
30t6p3b.gif

I didnt say they were my source, i said i came back from that store and this is what they told me, i didnt say they were my source, i can go to VIM and they can tell me that and if i pass the info down it dont mean its my source

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Give it a little more time & you will be able to get them for a G or less, especially in smaller sizes.

Saw a pair of sz 11 go for 785 today on ebay... Still not low enough for me though
Could you please post the link to the listing since it's ended... Im not saying youre lying but last time I checked these are still hittin for $1100 to $1500 easily. Never saw any pairs sell for less than $1000.

what i dont understand is the titanium 23 is more limited then the galaxy foams and yet the foams are more! i dunno which one i should save my money for

^^^They are more at the moment but when the 23 first drop I sold my extra 2 for 2500 each. Still ball in my personal pair
pimp.gif
. One of the best numbered jays
pimp.gif

The hype will eventually go down. There's a bunch of pairs of eBay that will not sell for a while, best time to sell was about 2 weeks ago when they were going for 25 no problem
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

what i dont understand is the titanium 23 is more limited then the galaxy foams and yet the foams are more! i dunno which one i should save my money for

Are u kidding me? Titanium 23's make the galaxy foams look like cheap stickered garbage. Titanium 23's are a thing of beauty. One of the best Jordan's ever made.

Back
Top Bottom