Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by proballer

Got all the ASG kicks I wanted now... ENJOY
1841534506741d18ed44a56f6f4507b2bec2989_r.jpg
I'm guessing your going to be on the hunt for the Blake Griffin Hyperdunk Supreme Galaxy when they come out to because I know I am!

Nice!

Originally Posted by purplehazen

@voiletuniverse i think the galaxy's are the first foam made that way, i mean that the design isnt really actually part f the foam.. its like a wrapped foam like said before..

i know the eggplants arent like that at all, when they get scuffed or scratch its just scuffed.. its still maintains its color...

thanks for  answering  my question.    i didnt know that.   it doesnt sound good.    did they just take the pewter and  wrap it around.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

it was a pretty bad scuff
ohwell.gif
still don't know why he gave me a rack but i'm not complainin...stupid cement parking dividers
mad.gif

wow.   that does it for me.   i wont get a pair of them.   i drag my toes transfering from my chair to the car and use my feet to push open the big heavy doors at hucks and micky ds.      thanks for posting the pics...it helped me finally make a decesion on these!

^ hmmm so its like a white foam underneath? well since its screen printed cant the ppl who coustomize a shoe just take the galaxy print and slap it on another foam?

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

ohwell.gif
still don't know why he gave me a rack but i'm not complainin...stupid cement parking dividers
mad.gif

wow.   that does it for me.   i wont get a pair of them.   i drag my toes transfering from my chair to the car and use my feet to push open the big heavy doors at hucks and micky ds.      thanks for posting the pics...it helped me finally make a decesion on these!

something about that nike check on the side of those galaxys look weird. But hat scuff and u sold for a grand wow.

Damn Gabe that's crazy. One of my pairs has a scuff just like that but in the back from stairs
30t6p3b.gif
. They are about to be turned into ball kicks

ohwell.gif
mad.gif
That can easily be removed with goo gone.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

ohwell.gif
mad.gif
That can easily be removed with goo gone.
Thats not a scuff on top of the screen-print. It is a scuff that removed the screen-print, so goo gone would do nothing and may in fact make it worse.

Missed out on these and looks like it will be a while before I can get my hands on them. FYI I heard the resellers are hosting a free party in honor of the galaxy's lol. Did anyone receive the invitation?

Back
Top Bottom