Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

i would say 5% wear em 95% resold to ppl who put these in the closet. after seeing what happens when one scuffs these shoes..i no longer want them

Someone at my job who's into foams told me that Galaxies were re-releasing again in September with a clear sole...

Take it with a grain of salt...because personally, I don't believe it with the foams dropping this summer and those "Crimson" pros in that month...

^^^they wouldn't look nearly as clean with a clear sole and. Nike would just be feeding to the resellers even more! Resell on the first release would be insane after that. But what's new...

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Someone at my job who's into foams told me that Galaxies were re-releasing again in September with a clear sole...

Take it with a grain of salt...because personally, I don't believe it with the foams dropping this summer and those "Crimson" pros in that month...
Yeah I'd be skeptical...

grin.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

yeah man thats dope, you making them look very nice..

i bought a dope #+@ tee from karmaloop thinking i was going to get a pair but if never happened

282i9v.jpg

Ok fair enough. They just looked different then my pair and comparing them to other pairs on ebay they looked off, plus dude says he has multiple pairs... But definitely could be the flash I suppose

$!*+% is clearly scamming...he has a pic which isn't his (not tagged). He has 0 feedback. He selling for mad low 750? He said he waited several hours. Unless he from overseas no one in the US waited "several" hours unless they had raffles or gave out tickets ala 21 mercer.

The search is over, just completed a trade for my pair!
2j2jn05.jpg

Hopefully I can finalize another trade getting rid of used kicks for a second pair.

Originally Posted by jzza4

Hopefully I can finalize another trade getting rid of used kicks for a second pair.

congrats man...nobody around my area wants to do any trades...straight cash homey

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

congrats man...nobody around my area wants to do any trades...straight cash homey

So what did u trade for the galaxys.

Originally Posted by proballer

^^^they wouldn't look nearly as clean with a clear sole and. Nike would just be feeding to the resellers even more! Resell on the first release would be insane after that. But what's new...

this.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It that's all u can find then sell what you would be wiling to trade and use the cash to swoop...

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

So what did u trade for the galaxys.
2 pairs of AJ1 2001 retros and a pair of AF1 mid Insideout.  I wanted to keep 1 pair of the Jordan 1's but figured they would release again before the Galaxy Foams (if ever) or I could purchased through Flight Club.

Of the many people I contacted in regards to trading their size 12 foams, he was one of the few that actually purchased the size they wear....

Originally Posted by gtg305h

straight up trade, kd nerfs for galaxy foams, what do you think?

Are you serious? That's a no brainer. Get that trade done before he changes his mind!!

Back
Top Bottom