Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

**None are for sale**

After all the hassle i broke them out tonite for the victory dinner @ Outback
pimp.gif
How did you get so many?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by gtg305h

straight up trade, kd nerfs for galaxy foams, what do you think?

Are you serious? That's a no brainer. Get that trade done before he changes his mind!!

roll.gif

Nerfs > Galaxy Foams.

I was just about to say this, it's not even close really

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i would say 5% wear em 95% resold to ppl who put these in the closet. after seeing what happens when one scuffs these shoes..i no longer want them

yea thtats crazy. i mean for retail if i could have got em, sure id cop em. And i prob would have kept em too. If ur into kicks its def a cool shoe to own. Id just only b wearin em once or twice a year tops. But ppl askin 1200 plus, no chance. most i ever spent on a pair was 340 on concords, and i dont see myself ever goin over that really for a pair. Although id love some royal foams, so maybe one day. 

To each their own... Personally I don't like the kd's at all

YUP foams a hotter shoe period. Im not huge on KDs, some are kinda dope. The Galaxies not just a hotter shoe and even if you dont plan on rockin em they only gonna increase in value. Unless ur huge into durants and need these for ur collection or somethin i think this is a no brainer

Originally Posted by marcushatten

To each their own... Personally I don't like the kd's at all

YUP foams a hotter shoe period. Im not huge on KDs, some are kinda dope. The Galaxies not just a hotter shoe and even if you dont plan on rockin em they only gonna increase in value. Unless ur huge into durants and need these for ur collection or somethin i think this is a no brainer
Oh is that why the prices of galaxies are going up??? As well as every other foam release this year 
grin.gif

They don't increase they decrease over time, eventually find a median and stay at that price 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

Galaxies will be reselling @ $800 (tops) within the next few months...

THIS.

With the Yeezy 2 release looming the Galaxies steam will start to wear off.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Still not sure what Orlando HOH is going to do. Somebody said they have already been shipped off to Nike, but I still have hope.
In retrospect, we know what happened. But for future purposes, the chances of a third-party retailer sending them back to Nike instead of shipping to others is very low. Of course, it happens with old stock that was never sold.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Originally Posted by coreyatou

if you know of spots selling these on a future date, keep it to yourself

Thank u... The lurkers r out in force & posting info will only repeat the same mess we had this weekend. Make dudes do their own homework b/c one thing I realized people will ask the same ? a thousand times when it's not to hard to get the info themselves then they'll bum the info off u & take your pair to resell. I was considering goin up to Orlando over the weekend so I wanted to network w/ a few NTers from up there b/c I'm not to familiar w/ Florida mall but I'm glad I stayed b/c I would be in the same boat as I am now just w/ less $ in my pocket due to the crazy gas prices. I had a some dudes (not all) hit me up on here & I thought we were going to share info but I was dishing it out
I hate that. If you're ever down to do a crazy sneaker run, let me know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by SamB

Galaxies will be reselling @ $800 (tops) within the next few months...

THIS.

With the Yeezy 2 release looming the Galaxies steam will start to wear off.

Doubt it.... But one can always have wishful thinkin.

Fake Galaxy Foamposites are about to flood the market damn things are all up on youtube in the last 2 days *!$% is sad

i dunno why some ppl seem excited by these new fakes....there always super crappy quality that fall apart after a min of 5 wears...its sick just sick

Originally Posted by greatone33333

no yeezy is not even in the same catagory with the galaxy foams

i really hope your saying that yeezys are better than galaxy foams cause if you are thinking the opposite then 
indifferent.gif

havent seen fakes, i really hope they look like all the fakes out with the bad shape and funny carbon plate... i doubt the bootleggers can make a gitd sole..

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by greatone33333

no yeezy is not even in the same catagory with the galaxy foams

i really hope your saying that yeezys are better than galaxy foams cause if you are thinking the opposite then 
indifferent.gif

They are both in the same category... "HYPEBEAST" for resellers!!
ohwell.gif

i think fakes would make the price go up as opposed to down. i really hate to see these fakes hit the market along w the other as releases as well.

Back
Top Bottom