Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

by the sounds of it, these will be IMPOSSIBLE to get. i'm in arizona so i'll call it a wrap for these. YOTD 2k12's it is.

Originally Posted by anticop23

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html

any one want them for $1200??? SMH
indifferent.gif

laff.gif
^ agree
I told you guys resellers are going to try to go the South Beach route with these 

I'm not even going to try to get these shoes online. I guess I'll try for the ASG durants

I'll post this in the right place now...

lol at the hype feeding in here... these could be a wide release GR and will sell out in seconds because of all the hype being built in here. I dont see these that limited if every HOH will get em. Pretty sure random spots in Florida will get em as well....

all these dudes that want em lessening their chances by all this talk.... resellers are lurking awaiting their prey.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'll post this in the right place now...

lol at the hype feeding in here... these could be a wide release GR and will sell out in seconds because of all the hype being built in here. I dont see these that limited if every HOH will get em. Pretty sure random spots in Florida will get em as well....

all these dudes that want em lessening their chances by all this talk.... resellers are lurking awaiting their prey.
QFT. 

I see these popping up at select boutiques and urban retailers. It would only make sense.
Everyone needs to relax. Stores haven't even been notified yet if they'll be receiving the ASG Nike Pack from their reps.

I imagine they will find out over the next few days or during MAGIC out in Vegas that is going on this week.

We are still a ways away from the release...patience.

Hoping people get confused on when the actual RD is making it easier for some to get a pair on NDC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread is gonna be mayhem come RD, all I know is be ready for the missing out posts to outweigh the "copped" posts
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Hoping people get confused on when the actual RD is making it easier for some to get a pair on NDC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread is gonna be mayhem come RD, all I know is be ready for the missing out posts to outweigh the "copped" posts
roll.gif

That's already a given on pretty much every release now that's limited in any way, shape, or form. I blame the Concord release. 

The guy at DTLR in wheaton was telling someone that the state of MD was only getting 50 pairs and that DTLRs werent getting them. I dunno how true that is though. he also said that they wouldnt be available online like at nike. so that tells me a lot right there also about how much he really knows

Originally Posted by bigsupa

DAYUM THESE DUDES ALREADY BEAT ME TO THE CAMPOUT...I PLANNED TO BE THE 1ST PERSON ON LINE!!!

best_buy.jpg

You got to be kidding me....2 WEEKS ahead of the release date!! 
30t6p3b.gif

I personally think they are ok...but not this great ^

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Willowbrook HOH is getting 30 pairs, confirmed

who told you that ? its been mayhem there for every release so far !!! things dont go down fair at that HOH, they only allow you to purchase one SKU, so that they can feed the whole line. and its not organized properly at all...  

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Willowbrook HOH is getting 30 pairs, confirmed

who told you that ? its been mayhem there for every release so far !!! things dont go down fair at that HOH, they only allow you to purchase one SKU, so that they can feed the whole line. and its not organized properly at all...  

Back
Top Bottom