Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

http://osneaker.com/nike-...amposite-one-galaxy.html

any one want them for $1200??? SMH
indifferent.gif

laff.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

@ fresh money, can't give up my source but trust me when I say 30.
i know the stock manager, im just curious who's going around throwing number around to create thirsty people. its better they dont know how many they have. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

You cannot camp before 5am on the rd @ HOH Orlando.

since when?
Since Orange County Sherrifs said no. Blame it on the Concords...

I never get there before 6/7 I figured other ppl were getting out there EARLY....when I copped the metallic reds dudes were saying they'd be on Wednesday night. Guess not. 

I understand this is Niketalk & we want to help out our fellow NTers but this type of release should be an "All man for themselves" kind of release meaning go out there and make some phone calls, hit up stores and inquire about the shoes to possible score yourself a pair...So from this moment forward we need to all
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]BE QUIET! [/color]

1z53gib.jpg

However, if you must PMs are your best option cause trust me, the fools being all extra friendly giving out info are the ones going to be crying when they don't get a pair cause the dude you gave the info to got your size. Y'all don't take into consideration that their are outsiders just stalking this thread damn near got this thing bookmarked waiting for any piece of info about this release so they can give you one of those "Unexpected Prison Shower Prices"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 45DE

So DTLR and Eastbay.com and Sports Zone won't be getting these? What are the chances of getting them early from one of these sites out here i.e. pickyourshoes.com?

i'd be really surprised if at least a few DTLRs don't get these. DTLR gets a little bit of everything. literally!

and as far as prices, i ain't camping. PG is NEVER an option. i'll just pay reseller price. 4-5? maybe. 12?
laugh.gif

im not staying overnight for ANYTHING, these kids wildin. I might stand in line for a shoe, but staying the night is another story

I highly doubt that camping pic is for the Galaxys the clowns have to be out of there minds ...lol how is that even possible

Originally Posted by alexsal

Originally Posted by bigsupa

DAYUM THESE DUDES ALREADY BEAT ME TO THE CAMPOUT...I PLANNED TO BE THE 1ST PERSON ON LINE!!!

You got to be kidding me....2 WEEKS ahead of the release date!! 
30t6p3b.gif

I personally think they are ok...but not this great ^

look at their feet, they don't have any heat on. or anything decent at all. they really need a decent pair of shoes bad! maybe thats why they are camping so early? (jk i kno there is no way the pic is for the galaxys.)

but seriously, you guys actually think these kicks look DOPE? i dont think i could wear these at all. ever. cotton candy looking crayola foams. lol. horrible. i dont see what all the hype is about. lbj9 big bangs > foam galaxys.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by alexsal

Originally Posted by bigsupa

DAYUM THESE DUDES ALREADY BEAT ME TO THE CAMPOUT...I PLANNED TO BE THE 1ST PERSON ON LINE!!!

best_buy.jpg

You got to be kidding me....2 WEEKS ahead of the release date!! 
30t6p3b.gif

I personally think they are ok...but not this great ^
this pic cant be true no store would allow this now. this HAS to be old.

Originally Posted by DAR228

indifferent.gif
laff.gif
roll.gif
laugh all you want, but the first store/webstore that puts something online, sets the standard.

next, flightclub might go by that price... then ebay will go by flightclub, then forums buy/sell will go for a bit lower.

but everyone just looks at everyone else.

The more and more I look at these, the more the look like a mixture of eggplants and royals. Call me crazy but just my opinion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either way, NDC or bust for me. If I strike out on to the next release. This should be good practice for the yeezy's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laff.gif
roll.gif
laugh all you want, but the first store/webstore that puts something online, sets the standard.

next, flightclub might go by that price... then ebay will go by flightclub, then forums buy/sell will go for a bit lower.

You're right

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

indifferent.gif

laff.gif
roll.gif

so you sayin these are gonna go for $1000 + on the resale tip?? I was thinking $500 + but I guess will find out......

Back
Top Bottom