Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

On Craigslist there's %80 fake %20 authentic. Now there's none

OK, I can remember who was offering those without the red badge and no GITD soles, so these are two main features that let you identify the fake or are there more? When did those first come up, does anyone have a date maybe?

were there so many fakes lately? I have not checked lately for the galaxies, except for yesterday and the cheapest that I cam across was USD 1000 and it looked legit!

I actually won a pair on eBay for that price. Legit checked them and did research to tell differences between the authentic and fakes. Got rid of two pairs of doubles in my collection to obtain these. Can't wait! :nthat:

I wonder how Nike controlls the factories in China? We have some factories close by that we work with and they use all kinds of security measures (finger print recognition, scanners, etc.), but stealing sometimes happens, luckily our products can not be copied easily, but for Nike there are always a number of fakes around for the very popular shoes, so someone must get the info out of the factory!

Why were only 10 pair of Galaxy Foamposites sent to the HOH in Louisiana and 24 lebrons, 24 kobes, and 24 KDs????? I arrived at the mall of Louisiana and sat in the parking lot across the street at 3am after a lot of persistence of being chased of the mall parking lot 3 separate times by police. It paid off because I was the 11th person in line, BUTTT I did not get to buy a pair if foams. I instead had to settle on being the first person to buy the Lebron Big Bangs in Louisiana. A tittle that I did not want!!!!!! This is not fair for Nike to send large amounts of shoes all around the world and not do the same for Louisiana. I should own the Galaxy Foamposites but instead I have the big bangs, because Nike only wants to send 10 pairs to Louisiana. And to make matters worse there is only one HOH in the entire state of Louisiana. SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were over 400 at the mall of Louisiana
 Yeah I think that is the only HOH in LOUISIANA<MISSISSIPPI&ALABAMA.
@Bjordan504 - Bra - Im from Michigan and i moved to New orleans to run a FinishLine.. When  first go there i was told i could get the hookup by a dude @ the MOL (mall of louisiana) by dude BK .. IDK his full name but thats they Store Manager.. Well I ended up getting promoted and went to run the FinishLine in the MOL, And what happens in BK just takes a little extra, well a lot extra actually for whatever you need... But to be exact, on the foam galaxy release he sold 8 pairs to a shop in New Orleans for 1500 a pop.. He got his pair, and another manager there got his pair... THERE WAS NONE TO BE SOLD TO CUSTOMERS!!!! I know this 100%, I dont wear foams, never will... I walked into the front door that morning, told security I worked for Finishline (becuase i do) and walked to the HOH, NO line... everyone was outside still... I got my big bangs sz 10 - FIRST PERSON IN LA.... BK wasnt gonna let me get them, but I threw him $50 told em i had to get to work... they let me in.. They had cops there too... security was there, but the cops was in charge...

Anyways, My point is.. If you want a LIMITED release, go into the MOL HOH and ask for BK, if he aint working then ask when he works... and wait.

My Boy CJ works right across the way @ the new CITY GEAR,,, they get limited ISH too... He dont play that pay extra ISH, he goes with the first come first serve motto... True sneakerhead.

Any more insight on that area hit me up, Also if you need info on the SW Michigan area hit me up-

My CDP 11s, still looked like new even now. To me nothing can be as bad as the quality on the Flu Game retro 11s. They were just a huge overall disappointment in my book.

As far as selling the 11/12s for some foams. For most cases you might get away with a straight up trade, but for something like the Galaxies, you are going to have to put up some decent money as well, or find someone who really wants that pack.

These definitely look better further away than they do up close. As far as that CDP Pack for these, that should be a no brainer.

Anyone know the actual going rate for these now? Not what people list on ebay as a BIN & they just sit, like actual sell price.
Just wondering.

PO

Last edited:
My CDP 11s, still looked like new even now. To me nothing can be as bad as the quality on the Flu Game retro 11s. They were just a huge overall disappointment in my book.

As far as selling the 11/12s for some foams. For most cases you might get away with a straight up trade, but for something like the Galaxies, you are going to have to put up some decent money as well, or find someone who really wants that pack.

Hmmm?

As for the CDPs, most people agree that they do feel like cardboard and the quality was terrible on most pairs.

Back
Top Bottom