Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

[QUOTE name="Mayhemgatz"]
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

The REAL gems are the foams that everyone and their mother beat up during the winters and on the courts....the ones that are impossible to find, and even harder to find in DS condition 
glasses.gif

Right - that goes back to what I originally said about "rare" vs. "limited."

Gems are pieces you hunt for years for - things you need more than a credit card to acquire not something that is simply out of your price range.

[/quote]

oh my lawd! yes!

its hard trying to pass a fake as a b-grade.. the fakes are pretty obvious to tell.

I should have rephrased that. Some listings on ebay try to pass their fakes off as b-grades and some people can't tell legit from fakes. I can tell the differences, but wasn't sure if viv could as I know some fakes are horribly wrong and others are close. I haven't seen any close fakes for the galaxy's though.. yet.

That's crazy that they went to outlets. The people that were able to get them most likely worked there or were tipped off by someone who does. No way they put these out for the public.

Finally, 1 year later, as we approach the 2013 ASW, the Galaxy Foamposite's have been acquired! :pimp:

PO

the price on these is coming wayyyyyy down from release date time

Someone offered me a DS sz.11 in a straight trade for for my Retro 3 88's. What's the easiest way to spot a fake? He said he's got receipt from FTL but I'm weary anyway.

Back
Top Bottom