Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

matter of fact, i just called that same spot and i dont think its the foams thats the problem. its the attitudes of the people working there.

(after about 30 seconds of inaudible noise and background bs'ing with a customer or coworker...)
Me: hey whats up? you guys have the Lebron 9 big bangs? (tried not to use the word galaxy smh)
Tool: Uh, yeah we are pre-ording them.
Me: Pre-ordering? Ok cool. How much you charging?
Tool: It doesn't matter how much, we're doing pre-orders though.
Me: So you're pre-ordering for $170.00?
Tool: Ok? take care. (HANGS UP!)

now you tell me what the hell kind of nonsense is this?? i mean, i can understand being scared of an undercover trying to see if they are selling early but he covered his #%% by saying "pre-order" so he shouldn't have any worries... that is unless they are beating heads, since he told me "it doesn't matter how much". I've never had anyone tell me that it doesn't matter how much they were selling something for. It makes no sense what so ever. Obviously it does matter how much because i'm not paying over retail for the ASG brons. smh. That store needs to get blacklisted. Crazy thing is they have stores all over the tri-state so i dont know if its possible to burn them. I dont even know how they expanded to so many locations by acting that way over the phone. this is crazy. every day that passes is another day i think about retiring or at least minimizing my interest in this hypebeast nonsense. Things just aint the same.

Damnnnn, he pulled The ROCK on you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This may just be the craziest foamposite release. People don't know it yet but come release date everyone that is on the fence is going to want a pair. Prices will be crazy as well.

Yeah that's from the beginning of the thread. Looks like I was right. 1350 for foams
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by smzsmz

matter of fact, i just called that same spot and i dont think its the foams thats the problem. its the attitudes of the people working there.

(after about 30 seconds of inaudible noise and background bs'ing with a customer or coworker...)
Me: hey whats up? you guys have the Lebron 9 big bangs? (tried not to use the word galaxy smh)
Tool: Uh, yeah we are pre-ording them.
Me: Pre-ordering? Ok cool. How much you charging?
Tool: It doesn't matter how much, we're doing pre-orders though.
Me: So you're pre-ordering for $170.00?
Tool: Ok? take care. (HANGS UP!)

now you tell me what the hell kind of nonsense is this?? i mean, i can understand being scared of an undercover trying to see if they are selling early but he covered his #%% by saying "pre-order" so he shouldn't have any worries... that is unless they are beating heads, since he told me "it doesn't matter how much". I've never had anyone tell me that it doesn't matter how much they were selling something for. It makes no sense what so ever. Obviously it does matter how much because i'm not paying over retail for the ASG brons. smh. That store needs to get blacklisted. Crazy thing is they have stores all over the tri-state so i dont know if its possible to burn them. I dont even know how they expanded to so many locations by acting that way over the phone. this is crazy. every day that passes is another day i think about retiring or at least minimizing my interest in this hypebeast nonsense. Things just aint the same.

Damnnnn, he pulled The ROCK on you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
was just about to post this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son im crying at that Chris Jherico / The Rock video...

But if these dummies keep buying these for $1000+ im reselling both of my pairs.

Im not even a reseller like that, but i'll definitely take advanage and make that $1,500 profit.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Originally Posted by 9keys

DMV what's the word on our foams

If your willing to risk your life go for it
ohwell.gif

Only way im getting them is if i go out of state. Im not partaking in the madness at pg plaza

^ this right here is the truth!!! !%%$ PG plaza it will be the same +$%% that happen with the nerfs they so called only had "two pair"
Call the distric manager or the head quarters of HOH to straighten them up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Son im crying at that Chris Jherico / The Rock video...

But if these dummies keep buying these for $1000+ im reselling both of my pairs.

Im not even a reseller like that, but i'll definitely take advanage and make that $1,500 profit.
happy.gif
happy.gif

or you can hold me down. NYC is grimey right now.
laugh.gif

If only we had a number I would do it I'm tired of spending thousands at that store and missing out on all limited releases.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by 45DE

most of yall are probably resellers…..smh
hell yea if someones paying $900 for those atrocities
saying.. buy 2 pair, sell 1... you make all your money back + some more lol

my bad guys I'm buying those....had to show my muscle

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
I would never pay that much for a pair of sneakers eventhough I have it to spend

All houston HOHs should have these...
got my pair secured but not getting the discount smh...570 bucks in one day
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom