Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by ztown52

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Champs don't get foamposites. Never have never will. Footlocker does tho.
Okay then that guy's logic that "get all or get none" is false because Champs is getting the 3 sig shoes.
It isn't wrong. You can'y judge a Niketown because it's owned by NIKE. I'm telling you what I know is fact.
Champs is owned by Foot Locker Inc. So Foot Locker may send some of the All Star sigs to some Champs but hold all of the Foams for their Foamposite account.

An employee let me see them today. They're pretty crazy looking. Unfortunately I'll be on a ski trip in Colorado this weekend so I'll have to try on NDC like everyone.

I thought I had a chance to get these but if people are camping for a week my chances just went down 95% smh i dont even want to think about the yeezy 2s
30t6p3b.gif

ITS cold at my camp site...

But I'm on a real camp trip since I read ppl were camping were I was gonna camp already smh..

man this release iz brazy, no where in chicago are these dropping and the one place that do have them, doing a auction i heard, oh well...

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by ztown52

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Champs don't get foamposites. Never have never will. Footlocker does tho.
Okay then that guy's logic that "get all or get none" is false because Champs is getting the 3 sig shoes.

Yes it is wrong. Many Niketowns and Nike stores will be getting the LBJs, Kobes, and Durants, but zero ASG Dunks and Foams. 

My NT got all of the above EXCEPT Foams.....

Some people on here are really clueless. If you wanna find spots that are getting them you gotta hustle. A simple phone call is not gonna do it. Stores are gonna lie right to you. Some people think no stores in their area are getting them when in fact they are.

That shirt was around long before these and trust that Chris Kane will still be making clothes once the hype on Foams is long gone..

^man i understand that but, no spots, i mean no spots in my area are getting these in the chi, no where!

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Some people on here are really clueless. If you wanna find spots that are getting them you gotta hustle. A simple phone call is not gonna do it. Stores are gonna lie right to you. Some people think no stores in their area are getting them when in fact they are.

It doesn't matter cuz...A. Stores act shady, keep most pairs for themselves.B. I'm not camping.

This would be a perfect time for Nike to have sercret shoppers to see how all these store do some shady business

Oh and by the way I have a homie who works at HOH Tampa and they only got 12 pairs

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

It doesn't matter cuz...A. Stores act shady, keep most pairs for themselves.B. I'm not camping.
Oh I agree with you. Im the same way but i just see all these people on here complaining and stuff and they just don't work hard enough to find info out. Although you can't really do much about shady stores. To the dude in chi you need to look a little harder. I don't know how you can read this thread and not automatically find at least one spot.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

air-knight will have these on the 24th......     for 800
roll.gif

The bad part is that price is better then most eBay prices. People with these over a rack on eBay is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom