Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

HOH 125th St is basically already done. I'm in the top 30.

I just hope there's 100 pairs at minimum so I can get my size.

I've always been curious as to how you guys charge your phones during campouts? If I couldn't charge my phone for a week. I wouldn't waste my battery life on NT 
roll.gif

has anyone got there pair via pre paid from a local nyc store yet
this place has more then one location

no i'm not taking about getset

i dont want to blast the stores name but if anyone has made a pre paid at this same place then you know what i'm talking about and you know your shops send me a private message or e-mail

i gotta ask you something

People LISTEN.

A LOT of small spots are GETTING THESE.

BUT NT FAMILY I WARN YOU...DO NOT LEAK YOUR SPOT HERE, THERE IS PEOPLE WHO AREN'T MEMBERS ON THIS SITE THIRSTY FOR PEOPLE TO LEAK THEIR INFO.

DO NOT LEAK IT HERE.

90% OF THEM ARE RE-SELLERS GUARANTEED.

CALL YOUR MOM AND POPS A LOT OF GETTIN THEM BUT LIMITED STOCK.

I GOT A SPOT ALREADY AND GOD KNOWS I AINT TELLIN NO ONE BUT MY CREW
laugh.gif

KEEP THE SPOTS TO YOURSELFS!

YOU LEAK SPOTS= HARDER FOR YOU TO GET YOUR SHOE.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

People LISTEN.

A LOT of small spots are GETTING THESE.

BUT NT FAMILY I WARN YOU...DO NOT LEAK YOUR SPOT HERE, THERE IS PEOPLE WHO AREN'T MEMBERS ON THIS SITE THIRSTY FOR PEOPLE TO LEAK THEIR INFO.

DO NOT LEAK IT HERE.

90% OF THEM ARE RE-SELLERS GUARANTEED.

CALL YOUR MOM AND POPS A LOT OF GETTIN THEM BUT LIMITED STOCK.

I GOT A SPOT ALREADY AND GOD KNOWS I AINT TELLIN NO ONE BUT MY CREW
laugh.gif

KEEP THE SPOTS TO YOURSELFS!

YOU LEAK SPOTS= HARDER FOR YOU TO GET YOUR SHOE.

Word. One of my Mom & Pop stores got them but wanted 6 bills smh
mad.gif

I wish a bunch of mom and pop spots in the bay area were getting these. It's hoh or bust. And like dude above said hoh employees already acting shady. Talked to a few employees yesterday after the cloaks and they were hinting to back door deals.

All east coast HOH are getting 30 pairs per store, from NYC to DMV and Orlando.

Here is where all this talk of 12-18 pairs comes into play. Every employee "Working" the day of the release doesn't have to wait in line. But if your not scheduled to work you must wait in line. So...every employee and their mother wants the Galaxy Foams and I can't imagine a HOH not staffing atleast 10-12 people for the release. Now minus 12 pairs right off rip.

Yea its ndc or bust for me.. there is no way in hell I'm waiting in line a week for anything..

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The house of hoops in Harlem as begun already.

2gvn1vr.jpg

see that's rediculous and can someone tell me what NDC means ? thanks

LMAOOOO @ the line in Harlem. I live right by there, I will take a pic tomorrow to see if true
roll.gif

I HAVE to see that for myself.
roll.gif

If you got spots guys, don't leak..don't leak...

a lot of slimey/grimmey dudes lurkin on this website, dont let them eat the food of your plate
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LMAOOOO @ the line in Harlem. I live right by there, I will take a pic tomorrow to see if true
roll.gif

I HAVE to see that for myself.
roll.gif

Same. Didn't expect this in Harlem..125th of all places lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom