Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

A WEEK LONG CAMP OUT IN THE BX??? HAAAAAAHHHH THATS CRAZYYYYY... NAHH THIS RELEASE IS DEF TAKING THE %+%+ CAKE.. I BET I KNOW THE EXACT PLACE TOO SINCE I WAS ALL OVER FORDAHM TODAY... DUDE TOLD ME TO CALL TOMORROW AND I WILL... NO WAY IM WAITING IN LINE FOR THEM ESP. NOT IN THE BX LOL.... IM TWO SECONDS FROM SAYING F IT... NIKE WINS- AND THEY ALREADY DID....

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I know for a fact HOH Orlando has 100+ pairs...
is that the only store in the O getting them? 
its gonna be hectic out here with all star weekend going on 
Someone posted Footaction in Orlando is getting them
FA is not getting them. Not the one at Florida Mall anyways.

nike was ******ed last week, they were releasing both the cement and the kobe and while doing that some of their servers were down for maintenance wth

405508_10100198493868601_11005638_44600493_1483172386_n.jpg

Not sure if already posted....but dudes are already lined up in NY somewhere.

I'm trying my luck in Orlando...we'll see

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I assume you're not from ny and never been to harlem? I can assure you a handful of people will be out there acting reckless and scheming....sad to say,but people would literally kill off materialistic things,including sneakers...and harlem being one of the biggest areas in ny for foams,I can see something going down....it happens for gr foam releases, just imagine these....I wish I was out there in harlem now to see what's happeneing with these tickets.....come Friday,I can gurantee you therell be people out there with no tickets demanding the shoes.....this is the world we live in,unfortunately.
THIS.
dudes are extra thirsty for these. a lot of them dont even know what they look like. they just hear GALAXY and FOAMS and their minds go on a magical journey taking them to the most awesome foam ever.

my thing is this, dudes are going to act reckless, and goonie type dudes aren't necessarily the ones to be on some noble one on one lets joust stuff.  dudes don't play fair and to be quite honest i'll defend myself if someone tries to run up on me just because i got some shoes but i'm not going to fight every single salty person acting up.  if i were on 125th in that line and i had a firearms licence i would have my gun on me. the words "fair one" are nonexistant to alot of hood dudes.
the day i put myself in the position to shoot another person over some shoes is the day id really have to say i have shamed myself.
i dont care if its legal or not. its like going into a situation knowing its gonna go down in the worse way. there is no real winner.

speaking hypothetically and speaking reality are very different. spots that are getting these in some areas are known as very, very high crime areas. i mean, every time ud wear the shoes, ud remember u had to shoot someone. feels good right?
also, you have to think about your safety beyond just 1 release. you decide to flash fire arms to a dude today, you mine as well have it every time you go there in case someone remembers who you are.
too bad nike hasnt been kind enough to us to drop hot releases in the suburbs yet
laugh.gif

I see alot of peepz in the boogie down Bronx. Galaxy Summit in the Bronx? If I get these am throwing a party for these release
laugh.gif

Montreal, canada is getting them at a shop called ExcLuCity. Lucky us
smile.gif

camping is the only way in XD

More info

ExcLuCity
4870 rene-emard
Pierrefonds, qc
H9A 2Y1

514-626-4434

Originally Posted by chaplip

smile.gif

More info

ExcLuCity
4870 rene-emard
Pierrefonds, qc
H9A 2Y1

514-626-4434
Are you dumb? You don't share your spot 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ztown52

Originally Posted by chaplip

smile.gif

More info

ExcLuCity
4870 rene-emard
Pierrefonds, qc
H9A 2Y1

514-626-4434
Are you dumb? You don't share your spot 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ dont share you spot

dude is helping people out.. whats so wrong with sharing a spot?

is that the only store in the O getting them? 
its gonna be hectic out here with all star weekend going on 
i might head out there on thursday depending on how many people are camping 

Oh and I can't believe these drop on my girl bday, she would be PISSED to know I'm copping some $220+ tax kicks on that day

Originally Posted by jay23oth

I see alot of peepz in the boogie down Bronx. Galaxy Summit in the Bronx? If I get these am throwing a party for these release
laugh.gif

I'm in the X. If I get these, imma have to bring them home in a K Mart bag.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

The House of Hoops on 34th campout is a RECK. I guarantee there are some people on line now who will NOT get a pair. The first 5-10 people on line are running shifts with an extra 10-15 people. The Sneaker Watch office is right across the street and each time I have gone to speak to people on line I see NEW faces in front and it has been this way since Thursday.

I really hope Foot Locker gives out numbers or wristbands ASAP because A LOT of people who camped out for more than a few days are going to go home salty come Friday if a signup sheet isn't done soon.

It's sad that this is what it has come down to just to get a pair of limited kicks.
You and everyone behind you should get together and check those fools. You can't take shifts thats bull
devil.gif
*%*+

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

laugh.gif

AHAAAAA!!! Good idea boss. Id do the same...

i might head out there on thursday depending on how many people are camping 
This sounds like your first rodeo at Orlando 
laugh.gif

If you're on mall property before 4:30 AM on Friday morning you'll be ticketed for trespassing. They don't allow a lineup until 5 AM.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

laugh.gif

Bring an empty bookbag tbh

Daaaamn Mercer 21 already face out wristbands?? %@%$. Its NDC or bust man. 24 hours of camping wont be enough for these.

The 34th street HOH is reckless? Smh. Anybody got info on what the line is like at Foot Locker 34th? Imma head over there tomorrow.. An employee gave me a good estimation on how many pairs they got.. but I'm not bothering getting on line if the line is too deep already.

So how come NY stores get more stock than the DMV stores? I mean come on 100+ pairs and the DMV couldn't even get 60 pairs at our House of Hoops.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I assume you're not from ny and never been to harlem? I can assure you a handful of people will be out there acting reckless and scheming....sad to say,but people would literally kill off materialistic things,including sneakers...and harlem being one of the biggest areas in ny for foams,I can see something going down....it happens for gr foam releases, just imagine these....I wish I was out there in harlem now to see what's happeneing with these tickets.....come Friday,I can gurantee you therell be people out there with no tickets demanding the shoes.....this is the world we live in,unfortunately.
THIS.
dudes are extra thirsty for these. a lot of them dont even know what they look like. they just hear GALAXY and FOAMS and their minds go on a magical journey taking them to the most awesome foam ever.
Harlem is one of the most ghetto areas in NYC. Up there with Brownsville, East NY, South Bronx. Its perp/crime central.
laugh.gif
stop it b.....da WORST part of harlem ain't touchin da BX or BK....

harlem and da rest of uptown is about flossing....sure there's griminess under da glimmer, but there's no way you comparing brownsville or east NY to harlem..you dont even sound like you from NYC talkin like that
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 word this Bronx cats are thirsty am gona find out which Bronx store has dem, hopefully Jimmy Jazz carry them..passby HOH in Harlem bunch of hooligans

only 2 Jimmy jazz stores in NYC is getting them. none in the BX

Back
Top Bottom