Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

Oh and I can't believe these drop on my girl bday, she would be PISSED to know I'm copping some $220+ tax kicks on that day

Some Of Yall Dude's In Here Havin' Straight PIPE DREAMS
30t6p3b.gif

crack-user.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

The 34th street HOH is reckless? Smh. Anybody got info on what the line is like at Foot Locker 34th? Imma head over there tomorrow.. An employee gave me a good estimation on how many pairs they got.. but I'm not bothering getting on line if the line is too deep already.

The footlocker on 34th gave out tickets tonight, my boy got one
frown.gif

so is it a wrap for NYC? if anyone has any info please dm me... I really want these and I will return the favor with the Yeezy 2s

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Hmmmm the whole state of Florida we have 3 HOH and 1 NT

HOH Tampa = 12 Pair

HOH Orlando = 50 Pair (some say 30)

HOH Miami = 30 Pair

no word on Niketown

I find it hard to believe there will be about 150 pair in the state thats hosting the game these shoes are based off of.....Not to mention they are Penny's on top of that......Penny is a legend in the O

I know some mom n pops and maybe some Footaction or Footlockers gotta be getting these down here

No disrespect, but is this confirmed? I heard a much lower number talking to a friend in the know that has

never steered me wrong.

SolexSup wro!te:

The 34th street HOH is reckless?Smh. Anybody got info on what the line is like at Foot Locker 34th? Imma head ovr there tomorrow.. An employee gave me a good estimation on how many pairs they got.. but I'm not bothering getting on line if the line is too deep already.

frown.gif
.!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Wow, I didn't even know they give out tickets. does that mean all pairs are accounted for? because an employee there told me they were getting closeto 100 pairs.

And how y'all figuring 50 at HOH Orlando? So your telling me NYC got more pairs then Florida? After dudes were saying Orlando gona get the most? This info is all over the place

Cause nike even knows when it comes to foams.... NY >>>> DMV
laugh.gif
jp...not gonna start this lol

Id assume its because footlocker corp is in NY and the two major ftl and fa stores are on the same block almost,and the first hoh is in ny.

SolexSup wro!te:

The 34th street HOH is reckless?Smh. Anybody got info on what the line is like at Foot Locker 34th? Imma head ovr there tomorrow.. An employee gave me a good estimation on how many pairs they got.. but I'm not bothering getting on line if the line is too deep already.

frown.gif
.!
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Wow, I didn't even know they give out tickets. does that mean all pairs are accounted for? because an employee there told me they were getting closeto 100 pairs.

Im assuming so, i wish i wouldve known i wouldve went
mad.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Hmmmm the whole state of Florida we have 3 HOH and 1 NT

HOH Tampa = 12 Pair

HOH Orlando = 50 Pair (some say 30)

HOH Miami = 30 Pair

no word on Niketown

I find it hard to believe there will be about 150 pair in the state thats hosting the game these shoes are based off of.....Not to mention they are Penny's on top of that......Penny is a legend in the O

I know some mom n pops and maybe some Footaction or Footlockers gotta be getting these down here

No disrespect, but is this confirmed? I heard a much lower number talking to a friend in the know that has

never steered me wrong.

Nevermind. I'm talking about another HOH
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

THIS.
dudes are extra thirsty for these. a lot of them dont even know what they look like. they just hear GALAXY and FOAMS and their minds go on a magical journey taking them to the most awesome foam ever.

my thing is this, dudes are going to act reckless, and goonie type dudes aren't necessarily the ones to be on some noble one on one lets joust stuff.  dudes don't play fair and to be quite honest i'll defend myself if someone tries to run up on me just because i got some shoes but i'm not going to fight every single salty person acting up.  if i were on 125th in that line and i had a firearms licence i would have my gun on me. the words "fair one" are nonexistant to alot of hood dudes.
the day i put myself in the position to shoot another person over some shoes is the day id really have to say i have shamed myself.
i dont care if its legal or not. its like going into a situation knowing its gonna go down in the worse way. there is no real winner.

speaking hypothetically and speaking reality are very different. spots that are getting these in some areas are known as very, very high crime areas. i mean, every time ud wear the shoes, ud remember u had to shoot someone. feels good right?
also, you have to think about your safety beyond just 1 release. you decide to flash fire arms to a dude today, you mine as well have it every time you go there in case someone remembers who you are.
too bad nike hasnt been kind enough to us to drop hot releases in the suburbs yet
laugh.gif
Maaaan, this is what i'm talkin about! I have a dream that one day, alllll shoefreaks, no matter geophraphical location will reap the benefits of a limited release, wether it be in Ogden Utah, Palm Springs, CA or Tempe Arizona. ONE DAY!

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

NTSF = O pair

right... because NT was never part of the equation to begin with.
I think that is half the problem these days! I remember the good o'll days where NT was the MAIN place to get a limited release. I think HOH are just overrated, maybe it's because we don't have one.

Cmon south Bronx is way worst than Harlem there is police in Harlem in and outside of house of hoops the police station is one block away. basically if u aint gotta connect or a wristband and u aint on line right now now bend over and pay them rape prices. i mean cmon people even camping outside of BX damn sports dis release is beyond ridiculous. Good luck to everyone who really wants em

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by cnoriega

the day i put myself in the position to shoot another person over some shoes is the day id really have to say i have shamed myself.
i dont care if its legal or not. its like going into a situation knowing its gonna go down in the worse way. there is no real winner.

speaking hypothetically and speaking reality are very different. spots that are getting these in some areas are known as very, very high crime areas. i mean, every time ud wear the shoes, ud remember u had to shoot someone. feels good right?
also, you have to think about your safety beyond just 1 release. you decide to flash fire arms to a dude today, you mine as well have it every time you go there in case someone remembers who you are.
too bad nike hasnt been kind enough to us to drop hot releases in the suburbs yet
laugh.gif
Maaaan, this is what i'm talkin about! I have a dream that one day, alllll shoefreaks, no matter geophraphical location will reap the benefits of a limited release, wether it be in Ogden Utah, Palm Springs, CA or Tempe Arizona. ONE DAY!
"Day.... Dreamiiiiin." 

hey it's sad it has to go down like that but if i was trying to get a release like this and i know it's going to be grimey dudes plotting and scheming i'm not letting myself become an easy target. compared to the 80's and pre gulliani 90's harlem is a shell of it's former self but 125th is going to be loaded with people from all 5 borroughs trying to get a pair.

regarding the carrying a gun, hell if your not trying to carry a burner, at the very least have some of your friends there with you for backup on the release date. but do something to protect yourself.

and if i had a firearms licenece and i was defending myself and someone tried me there wouldn't be no flashing guns.  dude would be a vegetable,  his moms would disregard his huge rapsheet talkin about "ohhhh my baby was such a good kid, he would never hurt no one" and i would get off on self defense and he would have an attempted robbery charge awaiting himself if he ever came out of his vegatitive state.

personally though if i shot someone who brought it upon themselves i wouldn't have no sympathy for them nor would it rest on my conscience as they were trying to steal from me and posed a threat to my well being.

i'm not trying to come across as a tough guy or anything like that but if i was out there camped out and someone tried to pull some funny stuff it's not going down like that.  it's a damn shame a sneaker release like this can be this bad in the first place though

Back
Top Bottom