Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I hope these aren't too limited.....I really dont want to spend anything too crazy on them

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by gyeah

I know for a fact these are NOT being sold ONLY in Orlando. Spoke to the manager (and a good friend) of a boutique shop here in Austin and they are 100% sure getting them, they also have a top tier Nike account and get just about every limited release.

Yeah. I don't doubt what dude was saying but less then two weeks ago a mom and pop shop near me said they weren't getting the Bron big bangs but were getting the galaxy foams. Things could always change but I sure hope not.
Pretty sure if they cant even get the big bangs, theyre not gonna get galaxy foams....

Different tiers get different shoes. Smaller stores and urban accounts go on Nike.net and order which shoes they want. Has nothing to do if cant get a certain shoe. He choose not to get them but wanted to get the foams. All stars sat in his shop last year so he wanted to skip them.

THESE ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO ORLANDO...I'm already on the reserve list at my local spot!
pimp.gif

Just got off the phone with my footlocker connect here in md and she is saying that she already has the manifest for the rest of february and its not listed. Also she states that she believes its HOH only but nationwide so at least its not Orlando only! Peace!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Just got off the phone with my footlocker connect here in md and she is saying that she already has the manifest for the rest of february and its not listed. Also she states that she believes its HOH only but nationwide so at least its not Orlando only! Peace!
DAAAAAAMMMMMN!!!!! that means its PG Plaza or bust. smh i think i'll skip, no need to go through the apocalypse more than once this year 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's interesting because i was just talking to one of my connects at footlocker in person and he said that house of hoops doesn't have any info about this shoe releasing there yet??? And that's the house of Hoops out NY. So not to discredit your connect but just because she "believes" something that doesn't mean nothing. Now if she said she "knew" then that would be a whole different story.

Also I know everybody is going crazy about this release myself included but don't forget it's actually two All Star packs. One is the "Nike All Star" pack which consist of the Lebron 9's KD IV, and the Kobe VII basically the shoes there signature players are going to be wearing during the game. Then there's the second one the "Nike Retro All Star Pack" Which consist of the Nike Foamposites, The 3 pairs of Nike Dunks, and The Nike All Star flight ones and all of the retros where stated to be quickstrikes so more then likely they all will be releasing at the same places quickstrikes release

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

DAAAAAAMMMMMN!!!!! that means its PG Plaza or bust. smh i think i'll skip, no need to go through the apocalypse more than once this year 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah brah, I'm out too. No way imma go through that fiasco 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

count on a few local spots getting them too two places that are mom and pops are getting them

Nike is slick those samples that were worn by gentry must've been super old or part of an actual What The Foam concept that got scrapped for the galaxy cuz there's no way all these spots are getting them, and pictures just surfaced of the final product within the past week...there's gotta b wild pairs floating around

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

count on a few local spots getting them too two places that are mom and pops are getting them

Nike is slick those samples that were worn by gentry must've been super old or part of an actual What The Foam concept that got scrapped for the galaxy cuz there's no way all these spots are getting them, and pictures just surfaced of the final product within the past week...there's gotta b wild pairs floating around

Actually Gentry said his Foamposites where a one of one and wouldn't be releasing but there was going to be a foamposite like it releasing

Can't be a florida release only, I work at Niketown NY and they have them on schedule and were doing another wristband release event for them.

Back
Top Bottom