Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

me, personally, i like that they changed it from this:
Nike-Foamposite-Galaxy.jpg

to this:
6842140265_e500760248_o.jpg

that blue/purple/aqua is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when compared to that orange/yellow/vomit that was first shown. I absolutely hated that earlier version but this new darker version is a 100x improved.....and that almost NEVER happens with Nike
laugh.gif

Glow soles set it off nicely and the graphic print......well...that's just the icing.

I can only imagine how sick these are going to look at night
devil.gif

I don't think they're the same shoe fam. They still might release those first ones pictured.
It's gonna be NDC or bust for me on these foams, hopefully it works out!

Yes. I just hope these come out in a size 14 to buy. It's tough to find a store that not only has your size, but that's in NYC.  I was fortunate enough to purchase the Metallic Red's in my size and for retail.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

this is gonna sound cornbread, but I love astranamy. the universe is so freaking interesting.
It looks like a dark bluish almost violet color with a gitd sole. 

In my books, it qualifies as heat.

also them being limited is the allure.

If you can't spell it right, don't pass it off as something you "love"....

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Reseller thirst on these is no joke-- dude on ebay trying to sell a pre-order for 1,100
roll.gif

That dude is Thirsty for real. February has been the month of crazy releases.

Originally Posted by btdpu

this is gonna sound cornbread, but I love astranamy. the universe is so freaking interesting.

If you can't spell it right, don't pass it off as something you "love"....

yea I realized that but didn't bother to edit.
#kanyeshrug

these are a must cop and I thought I was falling out the sneaker game. $240 with tax though damn.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I honestly dont get the physical appeal for these.. Why do so many ppl like them? They look hideous.

I mean if you like it bc its limited then just say so.

Mathematically with a pistol, I do triganamitry...

Easy pass for me.....only allstar joints I want are the lebrons.....but if I do cop these its only gonna be to flip them

I heard about the space jam foams too. id cop if they release them. i also heard the galaxies may only be released online via @$+**$#*+*!%#.

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

I heard about the space jam foams too. id cop if they release them. i also heard the galaxies may only be released online via @$+**$#*+*!%#.
nike town already confirmed that they will be getting these but they are QS so less then 3000 pairs which is good so now every one in the hood wont have them....... pewters

If only max b was not locked up.

These joints are sooooooooo wavy.....

i love them LBJs also though.

Back
Top Bottom