Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I honestly dont get the physical appeal for these.. Why do so many ppl like them? They look hideous.

I mean if you like it bc its limited then just say so.
this is gonna sound cornbread, but I love astranamy. the universe is so freaking interesting.
It looks like a dark bluish almost violet color with a gitd sole. 

In my books, it qualifies as heat.

also them being limited is the allure.
Mathematically with a pistol, I do triganamitry...
I just yelled out loud.

These will be copped though if possible.

It's going to get rediculous for these.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Thanks for that info foamster, who is quoting foamdreaming.
laugh.gif
the amount noobs in this thread is astronomical

Originally Posted by Tony906

these will be worth more than the big bangs

What happened to people buying what they like...all you kids think about is resell value...stupid....go cop your Pixie Dust Eggplants...I'm good...good luck to all who plan to hunt..

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

They don't look like they glow in the dark...will still try to cop regardless

Only the opaque portion of the outsole/bottom is GITD.

The "Galaxy" Air Foamposite One will be available at select Nike Sportswear retailers on Friday, February 23. Nikestore has already confirmed that they will have a few pairs on hand.

02/23/12 Nike Air Foamposite One
521286-800 Obsidian/Anthracite-Black
$220.00

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US NIKE??? STOP CHANGING THE DATES TO ALL OF YOUR GALAXY KICKS....DAYUM YOU TWITTER!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

The "Galaxy" Air Foamposite One will be available at select Nike Sportswear retailers on Friday, February 23. Nikestore has already confirmed that they will have a few pairs on hand.

$220.00

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US NIKE??? STOP CHANGING THE DATES TO ALL OF YOUR GALAXY KICKS....DAYUM YOU TWITTER!

The 23rd is a Thursday, so I'm assuming it will be Friday the 24th?And man, these are so crazy. I going after a few pairs and keeping all of them. Sure hope they are attainable down here.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by bigsupa

$220.00

The 23rd is a Thursday, so I'm assuming it will be Friday the 24th?And man, these are so crazy. I going after a few pairs and keeping all of them. Sure hope they are attainable down here.

Wonder if Nike Sportswear in SOHO will get these? If not, I'm going to head to NikeTown then.

thankfully no competition with kids trying to get these on Friday-- unless they're cuttin school

I just saw a guy on eBay selling a pre-order for $1099.99
nerd.gif

*!* is going on in the world
#BlameItOnLebron

Looks like NTNY isnt getting these, House of Hell it is then ...

NIKETOWN New York
PRODUCT UPDATE: We will not be receiving the Air Foamposite One - "Galaxy" They will be available at nikestore.com on the 24th at midnight EST. You can follow them at @nikestore for the latest updates.

If anything changes, it will be posted here first on facebook and via twitter (@NikeNYC).

Back
Top Bottom