Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Just called a suspected store in Manhattan(that these guy on here won't give out the name
30t6p3b.gif
) and this was the convo

Me: Hello, do you have the Galaxy's?
Him: Is this *****?
Me: No, it is not
Him: Then we don't have them
Me: ....Okay, really
Him: Listen, this is so serious right now that we can''t even talk about these over the phone so I suggest you go to Footlocker or whatever store will have them and buy them from there

Me: *HANGS UP*

These guys are acting like these are top secret government info that they are giving out. It would be better and I'd appreciate it more if they would just give me a real answer instead of acting shady and secretive like %%#$%$*. And we'll both go about our way.
I sent out my boy to go to the store tomorrow at 6PM and if they don't sell me or him a pair for $400, 5 or 6, then I will be forced to put their store address and phone number on every forum. We can do this the easy way or hard way. It's that serious.

similar convo i had with another store...really got me pissed. smh 

give me these stores telephone numbers please.  im about to call them and say some foul outlandish disrespectful stuff and tell them to google "the holy grail 2009" because if they keep playing games that's going to be their shop next
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

What do you guys think would be a good price to try to get these early from a mom-n-pop?

650 or less anything more than that and i would play the luck card or see what resell look like smh at 650 being reasonable
I was thinking about $400. Either way, it's all wishful thinking. I have never paid that mom-n-pop early premium, but I think I will have to for this release.

yeah I seemed to get caught in the hype. Nike beatin this "limited" tag to death. Remember red foams was supposed to be limited and look how that turned out (and @nikestore actually tweeted that) don't get me wrong I'm pretty sure these actually are but I don't hink its as bad as ppl are making it out to be.. I retract my hypebeast statement

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by Fordycal

Never been to PG plaza for a release but i've heard the horror stories. I might have to give it a try for these. My connect has moved on to greener pastures (smh loser) This will be a nightmare. Strap will have to go with me, no question.
If you own a firearm i suggest you bring it and have someone wait in the car with you and have someone go with you to the store. Looking at your name I hope you not fakin and really have one. Dudes from the city be plotting, they hit up them MD spots and wait cuz they think bammas from MD are suckas and they can get over on them (no comment lls). One dude got smoked for his B&W LWPs, another dude over his Electric Blues, and 13 people were robbed in line for them also. Be careful.
Word? Why hasn't anyone done anything about this?

cuz md cats really is bammas for the most part(comin from a pg resident) I mean there's your certain % that's for real bout dat life but most........

matter of fact, i just called that same spot and i dont think its the foams thats the problem. its the attitudes of the people working there.

(after about 30 seconds of inaudible noise and background bs'ing with a customer or coworker...)
Me: hey whats up? you guys have the Lebron 9 big bangs? (tried not to use the word galaxy smh)
Tool: Uh, yeah we are pre-ording them.
Me: Pre-ordering? Ok cool. How much you charging?
Tool: It doesn't matter how much, we're doing pre-orders though.
Me: So you're pre-ordering for $170.00?
Tool: Ok? take care. (HANGS UP!)

now you tell me what the hell kind of nonsense is this?? i mean, i can understand being scared of an undercover trying to see if they are selling early but he covered his #%% by saying "pre-order" so he shouldn't have any worries... that is unless they are beating heads, since he told me "it doesn't matter how much". I've never had anyone tell me that it doesn't matter how much they were selling something for. It makes no sense what so ever. Obviously it does matter how much because i'm not paying over retail for the ASG brons. smh. That store needs to get blacklisted. Crazy thing is they have stores all over the tri-state so i dont know if its possible to burn them. I dont even know how they expanded to so many locations by acting that way over the phone. this is crazy. every day that passes is another day i think about retiring or at least minimizing my interest in this hypebeast nonsense. Things just aint the same.

just called that store in Manhattan dude claims he sold out of the galaxy foams he said he sold them for 700

someone should call as a nike rep and say nike found out and ordered a cease and desist until further notice and that a nike rep will be there in the morning for an audit
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

@ UPandCOMING32 The prices for that entire pack are resellers prices. The lebrons are 260, the KD's are 160, the flights are 200 and the dunks if I'm not mistaken are 200 as well.

doods are straight snitchin over some foams....its not that serious fellas..more sneakers will release.

Damn..gettin grimy in here and it's still a full WEEK to go...

All I'm gonna say is this....they are NOT as limited as people think...I would say for some of you dudes that been around hopefully this should make sense...it's a NIKESPORTSWEAR drop...which is the same line that produced the Yeezy's...keep that in mind while your hunting and it should make hunting a little easier...

Good luck all...for me it's retail or nothing on these...finding the spots isn't or shouldn't be hard (and no its not HOH only) its having enough pairs to go around....

Happy hunting kids.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

matter of fact, i just called that same spot and i dont think its the foams thats the problem. its the attitudes of the people working there.

(after about 30 seconds of inaudible noise and background bs'ing with a customer or coworker...)
Me: hey whats up? you guys have the Lebron 9 big bangs? (tried not to use the word galaxy smh)
Tool: Uh, yeah we are pre-ording them.
Me: Pre-ordering? Ok cool. How much you charging?
Tool: It doesn't matter how much, we're doing pre-orders though.
Me: So you're pre-ordering for $170.00?
Tool: Ok? take care. (HANGS UP!)

now you tell me what the hell kind of nonsense is this?? i mean, i can understand being scared of an undercover trying to see if they are selling early but he covered his %#* by saying "pre-order" so he shouldn't have any worries... that is unless they are beating heads, since he told me "it doesn't matter how much". I've never had anyone tell me that it doesn't matter how much they were selling something for. It makes no sense what so ever. Obviously it does matter how much because i'm not paying over retail for the ASG brons. smh. That store needs to get blacklisted. Crazy thing is they have stores all over the tri-state so i dont know if its possible to burn them. I dont even know how they expanded to so many locations by acting that way over the phone. this is crazy. every day that passes is another day i think about retiring or at least minimizing my interest in this hypebeast nonsense. Things just aint the same.

He said it doesn't matter how much
roll.gif

wow.. unbelievable. that is by far the most shady store iv heard of. I talked to dtlr's DM today about employees buying the whole run and trying to resell IN THE STORE. they did that with the red foams, im tired of the BS it has to stop. He agreed and says the store will be on watch heavily for upcoming releases.

well... I guess I'm passing on these, for the simple fact that I have a life and bills to pay. 600 for sneaker is unacceptable for me, but If I could get'em for retail I'd be all over them.

Managers, workers & store owners enjoy times like this. It's the time they get to feel like they are the man because they have something we want. Gives them excuses to act like douchebags.

Managers, workers & store owners enjoy times like this. It's the time they get to feel like they are the man because they have something we want. Gives them excuses to act like douchebags.
or they're marking 'em up to cover the cost of all the other crap nike forced down their throats so that they'd get these "special" shoes.

doubt it, my main spot is happy they didn't get these, 10,000 phone calls from people who never ever stood foot in the store

I hear a lot of doods in here salty, but I know damn well if you had a chance to buy two, three or even a full run you would not sit here and resell them for retail.
If you don't like the price you're being charged its a free country don't buy them. Each and every one of you cats in here have enough sneakers to last you a life time.
Stop whining, carrying on and gain some damn self control. If you want them that bad man up and pay the price. If not keep in moving this release isn't for you.
It's been a different game for a while now so get use to it.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by loubrock

I hear a lot of doods in here salty, but I know damn well if you had a chance to buy two, three or even a full run you would not sit here and resell them for retail.
If you don't like the price you're being charged its a free country don't buy them. Each and every one of you cats in here have enough sneakers to last you a life time.
Stop whining, carrying on and gain some damn self control. If you want them that bad man up and pay the price. If not keep in moving this release isn't for you.
It's been a different game for a while now so get use to it.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
this is true whether you like it or not unfortunately

now it doesn't help that there are members in here saying they would drop $500+ on them as if it's a deal
ohwell.gif

I hope I get a chance to cop from a reasonable reseller otherwise it's a no go for me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom