Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

fwnkvk.jpg

Nothing compares to the Swine Flu Camp out for the Yeezys
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

I'm gonna offer any of the first 10-15 people in line $150-200 to let me get their spot haha

Not worth it since these can be sold for $1,000 + lolll

an entire weeks campout?

when did foambs become a national thing?

I remember being in the south.... It was SO easy to cop.

all I had to worry about was the old heads that worked at the store...

I wonder how many people know that these are Penny Hardeway's shoes.

I remember trying to convince people that the copper foambs were SOOOO DOPE.... And folks laughed at me.

smh...

Originally Posted by ricky409

an entire weeks campout?

when did foambs become a national thing?

I remember being in the south.... It was SO easy to cop.

all I had to worry about was the old heads that worked at the store...

I wonder how many people know that these are Penny Hardeway's shoes.

I remember trying to convince people that the copper foambs were SOOOO DOPE.... And folks laughed at me.

smh...
I disregarded your entire posts because you're not even capable of spelling the word "Foam". F-O-A-M.

With the small numbers releasing in-store guess most of us are forced to try our luck online...even that is a force to be reckoned with as we saw with this past weekends release...

the whole hype with foams reminds me of the af1 craze a few years back. every celeb wore them, hence, their fans wore them too. where's the hype on af1's now? barely breathin imo. give it a few years and runners will be on the forefront yet again.i wore foams to play ball in but kids nowadays wear them for casual usage. @%@ lol. time has definitely changed.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Man! I've always had no problems with NDC everytime..but these last couple weeks..I have strucken out! SMH!! All i know is, my swing is on Beast-mode and I'm hittin a homerun this Thursday for these Foams dammit!! haha!! good luck to all trying their luck on NDC.

same here. i honestly think there didn't use to be so many people hip to NDC... whatever the case though its always good to have a plan B for shoes like these.
People don't think too well of NDC right now after the Nike Fuelband pre-order fiasco. I grabbed one 4 minutes before they were supposed to hit the store. 

got a wristband at mercer thanks to 2 people

my boy for the text this morning and the dude that let me squeeze through

i just hope i can get my size and i'm still waiting on my pre paid pair

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

glad you got one..i just got home from there....IT  was bannanas !!!!

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

glad you got one..i just got home from there....IT  was bannanas !!!!
thanks man 
i saw worse but it was a mess 

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Jimmy Jazz NYC locations will have these..

GOTTA BE A JOKE... BTW WENT TO BX FORDHAM TODAY AND IT WAS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.. RELEASE IS A COMPLETE PIECE OF TRASH... DEF. NOT MEANT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC... ONLY ONE SPOT ON FORDHAM GETTIN THEM... JEWELRY SCUMBAG DUDES TRYING TO GET OVER ON THE COMMUNITY WITH AN ESTIMATED PRICE MARK OF ...YUUUP... 1500 DOLLARS... COMPLETELY LAUGHABLE AND THE FAKE OVER CONFIDENT ARAB WITH THE BURNT HUNNY BUN ON HIS HEAD WAS COMPLETELY SERIOUS TOO... 

I RATHER BUY 1500 WORTH OF EGGS AND TOMATOES AND GO HAM ON HIS SNEAKER WALL.... F U NIKE.... YOU MADE IT BIG WITH THIS ONE... COMPLETELY RUINED FOAMPOSITES... THEY NEVER HAD RELEASE DATES OR HYPE..JUST THE SAME FOLLOWING FROM THE USUAL SUSPECTS.. DMV NYC EAST COAST AND A COUPLE OF OUTLIERS... "NIKE YOU F-ING SUUUUCCKKK" -DEFTRONIC VOICE 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... HOPE I GET A PAIR BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE A 70% CHANCE ITS OVER  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

GOTTA BE A JOKE... BTW WENT TO BX FORDHAM TODAY AND IT WAS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS.. RELEASE IS A COMPLETE PIECE OF TRASH... DEF. NOT MEANT FOR GENERAL PUBLIC... ONLY ONE SPOT ON FORDHAM GETTIN THEM... JEWELRY SCUMBAG DUDES TRYING TO GET OVER ON THE COMMUNITY WITH AN ESTIMATED PRICE MARK OF ...YUUUP... 1500 DOLLARS... COMPLETELY LAUGHABLE AND THE FAKE OVER CONFIDENT ARAB WITH THE BURNT HUNNY BUN ON HIS HEAD WAS COMPLETELY SERIOUS TOO... 

I RATHER BUY 1500 WORTH OF EGGS AND TOMATOES AND GO HAM ON HIS SNEAKER WALL.... F U NIKE.... YOU MADE IT BIG WITH THIS ONE... COMPLETELY RUINED FOAMPOSITES... THEY NEVER HAD RELEASE DATES OR HYPE..JUST THE SAME FOLLOWING FROM THE USUAL SUSPECTS.. DMV NYC EAST COAST AND A COUPLE OF OUTLIERS... "NIKE YOU F-ING SUUUUCCKKK" -DEFTRONIC VOICE 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

Damn brooooo you soundd like your goin to go to the Nike office and just shoot everybody. lol

Originally Posted by j o 19

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if a group of people ran up in these stores charging crazy prices and took everything

Back
Top Bottom