Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Already a camp out in the Bronx for the Galaxies..
laugh.gif

woww.. Where at?

Information for the Mercer wristband distribution was being spread last night through private channels. #$%+ that store.

And I don't know who dude at FTL times square is that !@*@+% up the line and system that was going...but we got your picture and we will see you Friday morning...you're going home empty handed.

Originally Posted by TxSole

Only in H-Town.....|i
this shouldn't be going on. I'd be 
roll.gif
 if dude got to cut the line due to being disabled, left the store with his pair, and got up out the wheel chair walking away.

Footlocker 42 street gave 50 tickets was getting 2 packed and hectic most people were there for a day and a half

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
insert mj popcorn gif,I will def. Be there on 34th Friday morning if they release then,just to see it go down
laugh.gif

....,you better not blow that bx spotup cause I'm going there tonight after work!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah,and the welfare comment....majority of people camping for these foams have no jobs,can't support their families nor themselves but see this as a "golden ticket" as if were living in wonkaland or some $#!+
laugh.gif

Man I hope nike GRs these and people who spent x amount feel like complete idiots...nike will be dumb not to capitalize on these

Ill be happy with Lebrons and Air Flight Ones over these foams

could of had the 7th spot at the "bx spot' where they are camping but really dont wanna deal with the hassle.. i have to work and i guess it just aint in me to get the shoes.. probably if it was easier to obtain... wanna to smash a chick with those on, that would of been dope

Stores in the bx are getting them....why,because its the bronx,we get the shaft? Nah....there are some gem stores out in the bronx,but unfortunately they cater/will cater to their "loyal customers" with a nice premium markup like get set did in manhattan
laugh.gif

Stores will have these...from HOHs, to FTLs,FAs and small mom/pops who have good ties with nike....do some leegwork,network,and its just like any other "limited" release...people hyping these for no fn reason...they're not tier 0, FAR from it..its just clowns, who just starte buying foams no earlier than 2010 eggplants hear foams and see gitd soles then wet their pants.

There is a good 5-10 foam colorways that blow these out the water,but most people can't even name them since they just got into foams and its THE "cool" shoe to have now smh

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Love how dudes are tryna make people shook saying bring guns. Bunch of tough guys with guns. If your really tough put the burned down and throw your hands up and bet half the dudes with burners get their +%%3$ stomped

I assume you're not from ny and never been to harlem? I can assure you a handful of people will be out there acting reckless and scheming....sad to say,but people would literally kill off materialistic things,including sneakers...and harlem being one of the biggest areas in ny for foams,I can see something going down....it happens for gr foam releases, just imagine these....I wish I was out there in harlem now to see what's happeneing with these tickets.....come Friday,I can gurantee you therell be people out there with no tickets demanding the shoes.....this is the world we live in,unfortunately.
THIS.
dudes are extra thirsty for these. a lot of them dont even know what they look like. they just hear GALAXY and FOAMS and their minds go on a magical journey taking them to the most awesome foam ever.

my thing is this, dudes are going to act reckless, and goonie type dudes aren't necessarily the ones to be on some noble one on one lets joust stuff.  dudes don't play fair and to be quite honest i'll defend myself if someone tries to run up on me just because i got some shoes but i'm not going to fight every single salty person acting up.  if i were on 125th in that line and i had a firearms licence i would have my gun on me. the words "fair one" are nonexistant to alot of hood dudes.

Love how dudes are tryna make people shook saying bring guns. Bunch of tough guys with guns. If your really tough put the burned down and throw your hands up and bet half the dudes with burners get their +%%3$ stomped

I assume you're not from ny and never been to harlem? I can assure you a handful of people will be out there acting reckless and scheming....sad to say,but people would literally kill off materialistic things,including sneakers...and harlem being one of the biggest areas in ny for foams,I can see something going down....it happens for gr foam releases, just imagine these....I wish I was out there in harlem now to see what's happeneing with these tickets.....come Friday,I can gurantee you therell be people out there with no tickets demanding the shoes.....this is the world we live in,unfortunately.
THIS.
dudes are extra thirsty for these. a lot of them dont even know what they look like. they just hear GALAXY and FOAMS and their minds go on a magical journey taking them to the most awesome foam ever.
Harlem is one of the most ghetto areas in NYC. Up there with Brownsville, East NY, South Bronx. Its perp/crime central. Most of those dudes have a criminal record of some kind. And they will try you, rob you if the opportunity presents itself. These guys shoot at cops here, they do not care about your life, or if they go to jail.

THIS.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

My spot is cooked
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes is campin in the BX ALREADY.

NDC, and eastbay is my only hope
laugh.gif
Im in the same boat.. I just knew my spot would AT LEAST be open until tomorrow morning......come mid-afternoon its 10 deep....ridiculous 
Oh well at least its not as bad as up north HOHs

NDC will be ddosed this friday. Nike will be like jesus. RIP and Resurrection in 3 days...
roll.gif

Dude from windycitysole said he would pay you guys $500 to camp for a pair.....so which one of you NTer's took the bait?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom