Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Damn, guess all the pairs here in NYC are already basically sold since they're handing out those tickets. I'm gonna fly to Orlando and see if I can get 'em out there.

I've been told that these will be releasing in Asia as well. My store is trying to lock my pairs down for me. 

im mad lol this release is pure bananas ill just try ndc basically every store pairs is accounted for and what not. ill make a round about weds... hope i can get my lebrons though

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I know i will get a lot of hate for this but i dont care, at least i know i have my pair secure and im not even mad at all i spent this much for these shoes cuz i know it will be mayhem come next week so im satisfy and i will post pics once i get them. I will still pass by NSW to see if i can scoop another pair but this is one is a secure pair for me. And before you guys says that im crazy for paying that amount of price for those shoes. It dont matter to me bc i will hopefully get another pair on the RD and flip that to get my money back for this one. This is just a guaranteed pair for me.

35koqpt.jpg

Looks like i did very well spending $800 on these. With all these crazy lines and campers already, i still stick with my choice and the seller got the galaxy in his store and sent me pics of the pair im going to receive. A lot of you doubted me saying i pull the trigger too fast or i will prolly get fakes in the mail but like i said i was very confident in the purchase and in the seller, so heres the pics of the pair im going to receive next month.
Yea, you got a great deal.
eyes.gif
  $800 for a pair of "limited" Nike's that came out two weeks ago in the color red. 

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

just drove past walters in atlanta. smh  didn't believe it.. smh

Doesn't matter where you go it seems like every spot is posted up if they allow camping....

I know i will get a lot of hate for this but i dont care, at least i know i have my pair secure and im not even mad at all i spent this much for these shoes cuz i know it will be mayhem come next week so im satisfy and i will post pics once i get them. I will still pass by NSW to see if i can scoop another pair but this is one is a secure pair for me. And before you guys says that im crazy for paying that amount of price for those shoes. It dont matter to me bc i will hopefully get another pair on the RD and flip that to get my money back for this one. This is just a guaranteed pair for me.

Looks like i did very well spending $800 on these. With all these crazy lines and campers already, i still stick with my choice and the seller got the galaxy in his store and sent me pics of the pair im going to receive. A lot of you doubted me saying i pull the trigger too fast or i will prolly get fakes in the mail but like i said i was very confident in the purchase and in the seller, so heres the pics of the pair im going to receive next month.
wait a minute-- I don't recall people giving you any grief about fakes-- or doubting you... in fact, you received quite a bit of support for doing you-- the only issue people raised was with the price, you posting the big behind picture as a humble brag, and the shipping price.... 

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Hmmmm the whole state of Florida we have 3 HOH and 1 NT

HOH Tampa = 12 Pair

HOH Orlando = 50 Pair (some say 30)

HOH Miami = 30 Pair

no word on Niketown

I find it hard to believe there will be about 150 pair in the state thats hosting the game these shoes are based off of.....Not to mention they are Penny's on top of that......Penny is a legend in the O

I know some mom n pops and maybe some Footaction or Footlockers gotta be getting these down here

No disrespect, but is this confirmed? I heard a much lower number talking to a friend in the know that has

never steered me wrong.

U forgot HoH pembroke lakes buddy & I heard a much lower number at HoH Dadeland as well,I expected this madness for the yeezys not a damn foam

35koqpt.jpg

erzdld.jpg

255jtkj.jpg

eek.gif
Dam $800?? Man I hope NDC comes through! Do you guy think the hype will die on these or will they beYeezy range on the after market??

Day 2 begins... This has been the easiest campout in my life! Literally went home during the night and came back at 7am to my spot holders! I hope my Yeezy campout turns out this easy as well!

cliffs for those just getting here:
-everyone has lost their mind... everyone

-heaters, burners, and hammers needed in NY... even though all the at retail pairs have been accounted for

-unemployment rate dips to 2% as dudes have found a job that pays 6.70 an hour.... camping

-NDC stands for-- not a damb clue.  keep it movin'

Originally Posted by Fear23

Monday's Daily News:

jfhgll.png
tired.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude quoted in the article is 15?? I understand that they're on break in NY but dayum that's 
crazy. My mom would've never let that go down lol but what's really crazy is that I bet his 

parents are helping him - bringing food, drink etc.
eyes.gif
 SMH 

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

are there any lines right now at 34 street ?

You're out of luck my friend.  Campers in full effect.
they did wristbands last night b... its over.
DID THEY??? I JUST WALKED PAST FINISH LINE ON 34 AND THERE WAS A LINE BOUT 20 DEEP...  BUT THEY DIDNT LOOK LIKE CAMPERS...

Originally Posted by cguy610

35koqpt.jpg

Yea, you got a great deal.
eyes.gif
  $800 for a pair of "limited" Nike's that came out two weeks ago in the color red. 
Even more reason for Nike to raise price. These will be $250-300 retail in the next 2-3 years

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Originally Posted by Swagadelphia

Hoh Kop is a mess.

QFT
When did KOP get a HOH?  I want to see pics of this mayhem; I'm surprised KOP mall would allow this to go on.  I remember when buying shoes in Philly was just waking up early and hitting up Sneaker Villa or Kicks USA.  Guess those days are long gone.

NDC dont stand a chance on release night. smh. Guess you will need to be super lucky to get a pair, or any ASG shoe

Back
Top Bottom