Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

This release is sounding more and more like the infamous Jordan "Ray Allen" XIII release.

didnt think of it like that

Boston = Orlando

I see the relation

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

So it's safe to say that all House of Hoops have a line of some sort.

Insane.

People selling their spots in line for hundreds of dollars. This is crazy. Worse then dmp and titanium 23's.

Def not worse than titanium relese ill be trying my luck at success auction hope I can score 5 pairs with my 2500

Man..the homie might be able to get me a 10.5 but he's asking $400 plus my extra pair of ds concords. What y'all think?

Originally Posted by facemafia

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Evolution of beasts...

First Generation; blame Tiffany's  Cool Grey 11's

Secound Generation; blame Concords

fixed
laugh.gif
 if you think this has only been going on for 2 years

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Man you dudes need to find something to fill the void. Snitching on dude. Calling and going to his job. Come on. Why make it your personal business waste your time and gas to ensure somebody takes an L and loses their job and or being prosecuted criminally for theft. Get over it. I see can you being upset but taking this far. Shoes bringing out evil in folks.
i never snitched on dude.. lets be clear i went to the mall to see if theres a line the manager asks me if i was the one that called...

Originally Posted by ztown52

I just called HoH Orlando and spoke to the manager, Sam. I let him know what Aaron was doing and I let him know the PostingID of the Craigslist listing.

The manager said the General Manager and District Manager will be contacted and action will most definitely be taken.

rat, you a %$%$$ for that tbh.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by facemafia

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

BX sports on white plains road 
30t6p3b.gif

427679_10150590979106225_295576846224_9429613_329233988_n.jpg
recipe for disaster, that many men that close to each other with still 3.5 days left? 
What's worse is the store doesn't have to pairs to account for 1/2 of that line 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..yeah man..manager only told me 24 pairs
laugh.gif
..i could've had a shot..but i got a life..these people outside BX Sports don't..

Do anyone in Orlando know if hon is going to have a limit on these bc I want one to ball in and another for my collection

just called hoh orlando and told them that ztown52 was a disgruntled ex boyfriend of a girl dude on craigslist is smashing and he made up a fake listing to try and get him in trouble.

i spoke to the manager on duty and they told me that the people calling the store sounded suspect and full of it.

dude isn't getting fired and if he does ztowns ip address and location should be posted.

In regard to the NDC release, I assume since they are so limited the website will be quick to let buyers know a particular size is sold out. For example, with the ray allen PE 13's i was able to add my size to the cart but was sold out when I got to the final step. Oh well, gambled and lost, wasnt meant to be. 5 minutes gone and I go on with the rest of my night. What i'd hate to have happen is the same thing with the white iv's, people refreshing for 3+ hours just to find out they cant get a pair 
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
devil.gif

Man I wish I could camp out for some shoes.....OH BUT I FORGOT: I have a job and real life responsibilities to handle...smdh! Hopefully no one in that line is spending their rent money...otherwise enjoy the next couple of days outside...

For all of you tripping on this guy for snitching, I agree... It was a bit much, BUT if he was willing to put enough information on a website to incriminate his position then he was either A. DUMB, B. Mad careless or, C. His job wasn't that important to him. Let this be a lesson to all y'all out here. Its not dude's fault. Guy snitched on himself being that careless.

Originally Posted by dharv

Man..the homie might be able to get me a 10.5 but he's asking $400 plus my extra pair of ds concords. What y'all think?

I think he's not your homie...

Back
Top Bottom