Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

So it's safe to say that all House of Hoops have a line of some sort.

Insane.

People selling their spots in line for hundreds of dollars. This is crazy. Worse then dmp and titanium 23's.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Ok, but are WE to start monitoring and regulating random company's rules and codes of conduct? I would say NO. 
I know that a lot of you knucklheads smoke weed and i'm a law enforcement officer, but do you see me jumping all over every post or comment that I see that refers to the poster smoking weed, even if it's an illegal act they're committing? NO! Could I? Absolutely, because everything you do online in a public forum is considered public records/info and can be held against you, but that would probably be a bit RIDICULOUS on my part. 
i knew there was a reason i got a bad vibe from you haha...

^^^^ LOL Cmon man 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Check off KOP now, tickets were handed out

ive called them and they said they have not handed out any tickets? unless the woman was lying.. most likly she was
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah but for each one of those nine people you named its 1,000,000 bums and lil Pookie out there who ain't worth a dang. Just ask Afro man.

As for these kicks. Did hoh Serramonte give out tickets before they gave out wristbands to grab these?

This!!!
laugh.gif

Cant front its some bums out there but around my way I dont know or see that many

I know honor roll students at University of Florida, Miami, FSU who
pimp.gif
all day and are very successful and happy as can be just living life

Heck my sister graduated with a 3.0 GPA from a top 5 University with a masters on the way and all she do is
pimp.gif

The Weed community changed a lot

o and POOKIE was on that ROCK BIGGGGGGGGGGG difference

Grimerlock wrote:
Whats the deal with Orlando release if no one is allowed on the property until 5am? 
Nothin its as simple as dont come on the property until 5am. Its gonna be alot of security and law enforcement out there which is expected for the hosting city.

Talked to the security at the mall and they said no one can even be in the parking lot even if its 4:50am or they will be asked to leave or ticketed and might not get a chance to get the shoes

The lady with security said they are gonna take all the necessary precautions to make the release go smooth 

as far as any other info goes most people on here are PMing people cause we have people who lurk this site and are not memebers but get info and run with it so my advice would be to PM someone you see thats in your area or talking about the particular store you are trying to camp at

Will take a stab at these on NDC. I don't even want these shoes, it's just an easy flip. Trying to buy an iPad for my brother.

GL to all those camping out, stay safe and def. bring some protection. Savages out there

Does anyone have any concrete info on exactly what kind of release this is? From the places I called it does not seem like a "whoever gets foamposites release" it feels like a "whoever got the yeezy's" release

doods in here salty like a mutha cause they can't get a pair of kicks...snitchin and then trying to justify what they did as good??something real wrong with that picture. who the hell appointed you to be the sneaker police???
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

i hope that dude enjoys unemployment. A direct violation of company should be cause for termination.

Anyone actually plan on getting these to wear? As in not to just sit them in the closet as a status symbol?

another question... To all the matchy matchy dudes that scoop to wear, what are you going to wear with these if you do wear em? Haha lmao rofl yeah those galaxy pants. So funny. But seriously I'm just wondering since its a common topic when foams release. If I got em, plain black or white T and probably a Dodgers on field. Good to go.

I plan on wearing them. Got a few polos from my eggplant foams that will go right with these. I'm drifting towards I don't care about these the more I read this thread. At first it was just let me get these now I'm back to just let me get those Bron brons.

Oh and this wouldn't be a foam thread without.... "how do these fit? These will be my first foams" you can tell this isn't the typical foam thread, and 99.9% of you dudes looking to resell.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone actually plan on getting these to wear? As in not to just sit them in the closet as a status symbol?

another question... To all the matchy matchy dudes that scoop to wear, what are you going to wear with these if you do wear em? Haha lmao rofl yeah those galaxy pants. So funny. But seriously I'm just wondering since its a common topic when foams release. If I got em, plain black or white T and probably a Dodgers on field. Good to go.

IF I get em they getting worn...My boys in Orlando having problems locking em down,.

Yo you are an ABSOLUTE CLOWN if you snitched on that dude... $%!+ the Foams, how do you know son doesnt have a family to feed???

I swear some of yall lames do the most %!@* son.. smh

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by ztown52

I just called HoH Orlando and spoke to the manager, Sam. I let him know what Aaron was doing and I let him know the PostingID of the Craigslist listing.

The manager said the General Manager and District Manager will be contacted and action will most definitely be taken.

case closed! or like we say in latin america Caso Cerrado!
i went to store talked to manager asked for the corporate number 18009916682 and the manager keep asking why lol... but good luck for those goin to orlando is gonna be chaos... just know that isnt the only store with the foams.. it popped at another store but there not saying it... 

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Yo you are an ABSOLUTE CLOWN if you snitched on that dude... $%!+ the Foams, how do you know son doesnt have a family to feed???

he doesn't.... i wish i could show you the conversation i had with this clown today via text. He was bragging how he had 9 pairs, he kept sending me pics of his nerfs, autographs and other #%*#@!#%.

^ people dont respect other peoples hustle no more. he wasnt hurting nobody or forcing/tricking anyone into paying him.

yall do know that HOH has a loss prevention department as well as a human resource department...with workers who get PAID to make sure everyone follows policy.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

if you have a family to feed, why would you risk your job by trying to resell and call attention to yourself by saying that you work at the orlando HOH?

and if he really had a family to feed, footlocker isnt necessarily the place to work to put bread on the table especially if he's not a manager

Back
Top Bottom