Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I actually don't think these are all that sweet.

I'm been tired of seeing Foamposites release since before the Pewters.

Maybe that's why...

From Foot Locker:

Update 2/23, 12:00 pm: Due to the incredible interest in the upcoming product releases, effective today, the Foot Locker release policy is as follows: Only one pair of release shoes per customer may be purchased at a time, regardless of style. If a customer would like to purchase multiple pairs of release shoes, the customer must return to the back of the line between each purchase. We will continue to work with mall management on the release procedure.

Update 2/23, 9:26 am: Due to the incredible interest and excitement for the Nike Foamposite Galaxy, the following stores have notified customers at the front of the line that they will have the opportunity to buy the sneakers upon availability. The number of customers notified is based on the store’s inventory. Please check back periodically for any additional updates on a store-by-store basis.

Boston: HoH Cambridgeside Galleria (East Cambridge)

New Jersey: HoH Willowbrook Mall

New York: HoH 125th St. (Harlem), HoH 34th St. (Empire), Foot Locker 42nd St. (Times Square), and Foot Locker 120 West 34th St.
*IF U WANT TO COP THE LEBRON'S, KOBE'S, OR KD'S W/ YOUR FOAMS U GOTTA GO TO THE BACK OF THE LINE AFTER YOUR PURCHASE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

eff it, ima throw in my $0.02...

u lames who work at sneaker stores tryna use the customers to come up off of are just that... LAMES. get a REAL hustle bruh.
indifferent.gif

up to $2,000 on 1 sneaker is a lame hustle?

eyes.gif

de32571e14be439399bfa84de55a9380e1368e8.jpg
THIS whole Thread is mad B. You know
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Smh the jimmy jazz in bk said they ant gettin them ! Why people was making a linr and camping out for them in bk ?

DID I READ THIS RIGHT??????? PPL LINED UP AT THAT JIMMY JAZZ FOR DAYS AND THEY DDNT EVEN GET THEM IN ????
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im sorry but thats funny, Hype Kills!
30t6p3b.gif

I had threw in the towel.......... content with that fact that I wasn't going to get a pair of the oh so coveted Galaxy Foams.

But wait.... what's that?

The clouds parted in the sky ( well I'm in So Cal so there aren't really any clouds but whatever) and the sun shown down upon me and hope is now once again alive.

Have one crack at getting a pair. For those of ya'll that don't know Nike Vault just tweeted that they're gonna be having a raffle tonight at midnight for the Foams. ( and the galaxy pack)

Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I had threw in the towel.......... content with that fact that I wasn't going to get a pair of the oh so coveted Galaxy Foams.

The clouds parted in the sky ( well I'm in So Cal so there aren't really any clouds but whatever) and the sun shown down upon me and hope is now once again alive.

Have one crack at getting a pair. For those of ya'll that don't know Nike Vault just tweeted that they're gonna be having a raffle tonight at midnight for the Foams. ( and the galaxy pack)

Just a heads up.

Good luck
pimp.gif

JimmyJazz on 125th Harlem will NOT be doing tickets...first come first serve tomorrow morning is what Im hearing...its gonna be real interesting on 125th tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Smh the jimmy jazz in bk said they ant gettin them ! Why people was making a linr and camping out for them in bk ?

DID I READ THIS RIGHT??????? PPL LINED UP AT THAT JIMMY JAZZ FOR DAYS AND THEY DDNT EVEN GET THEM IN ????
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Just a heads up.

Good luck
pimp.gif
I'm gonna need it... Never get too salty when I don't get to cop these kinds of releases though.... cause it's not like you see anyone wearing them. Lol.    

SMH people asking the same question that was answered a few post of above them
laugh.gif

The hype is setting in
roll.gif

Ill be glad when this is all over

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

JimmyJazz on 125th Harlem will NOT be doing tickets...first come first serve tomorrow morning is what Im hearing...its gonna be real interesting on 125th tomorrow morning

oh god..

I really hope no one dies tomorrow on some serious $#%#

Originally Posted by spizike231

Not gonna lie, I would.. I know I'm grimey for that but that's a rack sittin right there.

Don't blame you lmao. That's really stupid of HoH Orlando tbh.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

RIP

not a fan of the foams, but wow its getting crazy. only spot i know of in the bay area that is getting them is serramonte, and even then they already handed out wristbands.

admittedly i will be awaiting the youtube vids capturing all the madness for this release. homeboy who mentioned the 'jordan galaxy foams' got a
laugh.gif
and
eyes.gif
out of me. stay safe everyone.

Back
Top Bottom