Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I dont understand..Foams werent on Jimmy Jazz until almost 12:30 and their servers crashed before then making it impossible to check out..how could they have sold out.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by judeezy36

makes sense-- everyone got to the point where they could enter in their CC info only to find the size had been sold out-- after that, crash... just surprises me no one posted that they got 'em from JJ.  maybe only 2 size runs..

I'm still waiting for somebody up here to say they got them because I'm starting to thing they where just blowing smoke so people would buy their other All Star releases
eyes.gif
I only saw the KDs up there and the Dave Whites..  Not the rest of them..  Jimmy Jazz sucks for this man.  Glad I copped my Brons at FNL.COM
The Foams came up there right after the KDs

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

I dont understand..Foams werent on Jimmy Jazz until almost 12:30 and their servers crashed before then making it impossible to check out..how could they have sold out.

Werd yo ! I been trying since 12 am they go up untill 12. 30 ! You couldn't even checkout !

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

This it crashed for HOURS! how could anyone get through?

I guess riots would've broken out regardless of a NDC release. Oh well, hopefully all of the canceled pairs end up online.

Still out here at HOH Orlando in the front of the line

Soooooo many head Nike officials out here

They keep sayin they not gonna release ANY All STar gear shoes socks shirts ANYTHING

But dudes still lurkin wishing they just pulling our leg

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm still waiting for somebody up here to say they got them because I'm starting to thing they where just blowing smoke so people would buy their other All Star releases
eyes.gif
I only saw the KDs up there and the Dave Whites..  Not the rest of them..  Jimmy Jazz sucks for this man.  Glad I copped my Brons at FNL.COM
The Foams came up there right after the KDs
Yea, I know..  But I don't think anybody got to buy any of those shoes last night

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Still out here at HOH Orlando in the front of the line

Soooooo many head Nike officials out here

They keep sayin they not gonna release ANY All STar gear shoes socks shirts ANYTHING

But dudes still lurkin wishing they just pulling our leg
Good luck.... saw the videos from orlando last night, it was looking extra crazy

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

My boy told me Jj was selling them 500 a pair in the low ! No wonder they never made the site for sale !

I can believe that because I'm telling you anybody who got to the Foamposites would see that certain sizes where gone as soon as you got up there
indifferent.gif

401228379.jpg

401228377.jpg

SIZE 8.5 ARE TO SMALL AND A SIZE 9.5 IS TOO BIG 

I USED TO WEAR FOAMS IN A SIZE 8.5 BUT THAT'S TOO TIGHT 

AINT GET MY SIZE BUT I GOT SOMETHING

NOW I GOT TO GO THROUGH THE SAME B.S LIKE WITH THE DAVE WHITES 

Originally Posted by dtb00201

"Jimmy Jazz
Guys, idk where this 6am link info came from but we aren't doing a link for the release. it will be available on line at 12am EST and ready for sale at our two NYC stores at 9:30am on 2/24. Pairs are extremely limited, so if you dont get the galaxy foams we will also have the Zooms (Kobe & KD) & the Lebrons."

LMAO this is an absolute lie. THEY posted on their facebook page that because of the server crashing that the shoe would release at 6 AM. I saw it with my own eyes and they were even responding back to people who were confirming the information was correct. After that they posted a message saying it would be tomorrow at midnight, and soon after just deleted all of the comments. I don't even have a problem with them saying the information and then changing their mind, but don't lie and say you never said it at all when probably 1,000 people saw you say it.

I READ THE SAME THING f JIMMY JAZZ

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

i actually thought for a split second that the hoh orlando release was gonna be organized and ready for this madness once i heard that nike supposedly came in and tookover 

then i hear the security guard telling us (500+ ppl at the time) to form a single file line 
indifferent.gif

u had 15 random lines with dudes standing in the middle of the %#$+*%+ street at one point 
laugh.gif

there was people hiding on trees 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 CRYING!!!! These shoes look so nice in the pics, but I'll never get them. 

Back
Top Bottom