Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by airtunes

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

youre carrying weapons to a shoe release???

SMH youre the reason that the shoe game has become so pitiful.... im dead lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im taking advantage of my 2nd amendment rights. If a pack of wild goons want to get cute, they can meet the business end of my .45
over shoes?
dead.gif

Over my safety.

Wow are people really playin the race card? Grow the $@?! Up. It has nothing to do with race and ur ignorant and sorry for thinkin that way.

i'm not about to discuss race with niketalkers can we get back to scheming up ways to get these impossible shoes please

Im tecnically black American or African American. Ive lived in 3 different cities and have spent time in England,Holland, and Sierra Leone west africa. There is no color when it comes to ignorance and priorities. Yea sneakers appeal to lower middle class black inner city blacks. Black Friday appeals to upper middle class whites and everybody for that matter. If you are trying to say that there are riots for kicks because of black people then thats cool. I just want to know the reasons for all races and or ethnicites going nuts at various retailers on black Friday. And since people are talking about race and what black people do, have any of you ever seen an episode of hoarders? If I was a racist or a bigot I would say white folks are crazy and dirty based on that show. I know better though. I just love how when non whites mess up in life its because thats how non whites are. When whites mess up, the ones that mess up are always exceptions. Its never

Not all apple releases are civilized either.

And in this black friday video I see all races.  

No matter the product, no matter the race.  If its limited or hot at the time the product will cause chaos for all people!!!!

the shoe game is pathetic now.... last few releases have really turned me off of wanting to even buy/collect shoes... been a avid sneakerhead since i was 12 and got my first pair of laney 5's.... end of 2011-2012 have really just turned me off of the shoe game...waited in line and i was so lucky to snag the last pair of concords on 1223 throughout all the tom foolery and shiesty people cutting in line breaking into the mall... the game has changed and its really pathetic to see people camping out for weeks for a shoe. i got a job and been collecting shoes longer than 80% of the so called "sneakerheads". its sad that nike hasnt developed a club for dedicated NTers and TRUE sneakerhead so we can for sure secure a pair without having to worry about getting pneumonia or getting stab and shot waiting for items we walk around in... so i say farewell to the grind of shoes.... im 25 now... would rather focus on LIFE goals than getting shut down for a pair of shoes
wink.gif

lol and now we are getting racism involved... hating on your fellow human being over shoes is LOW....
100% truth! About to just begin putting together all this money that i keep having left over after missing all these new releases, and begin buying high end designer sneakers.

Dudes couldn't get Foams so they let the inner racist out.

That's what's up bruh.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

call us haters but at least we back up our logic
It's not really anything about race. It's about the generation.
Don't try to generalize anything based on race because it's just silly and outdated. 
i don't think generation has anything to do with it. @!%+ like this happened early in the 90's and it's still happening now. ur telling me that 10 years from now @!%+ will change? please bruh..uneducated fools will be the same 100 years from now.
IT'S DEFINITELY THE GENERATION. TRUST ME. AND SOME OF Y'ALL CATS ARE SOUNDING EXTRA RACIST ON THIS THREAD. CHECK YOURSELF....IT'S 2012,NOT 1962.
indifferent.gif
HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by JFlick

Not all apple releases are civilized either.

And in this black friday video I see all races.  

No matter the product, no matter the race.  If its limited or hot at the time the product will cause chaos for all people!!!!

THIS

Originally Posted by DCmetroArea

Im tecnically black American or African American. Ive lived in 3 different cities and have spent time in England,Holland, and Sierra Leone west africa. There is no color when it comes to ignorance and priorities. Yea sneakers appeal to lower middle class black inner city blacks. Black Friday appeals to upper middle class whites and everybody for that matter. If you are trying to say that there are riots for kicks because of black people then thats cool. I just want to know the reasons for all races and or ethnicites going nuts at various retailers on black Friday. And since people are talking about race and what black people do, have any of you ever seen an episode of hoarders? If I was a racist or a bigot I would say white folks are crazy and dirty based on that show. I know better though. I just love how when non whites mess up in life its because thats how non whites are. When whites mess up, the ones that mess up are always exceptions. Its never

Simons in miami gardens had them for sell. I got a pair, but they wasn't my size! So I sold them things on the spot!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Can we get back to the shoes before the post gets locked.
AGREED. AND CONGRATS ON YOUR PICK-UPS,FAM. MUCH LUV! HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

It's not really anything about race. It's about the generation.
Don't try to generalize anything based on race because it's just silly and outdated. 
i don't think generation has anything to do with it. @!%+ like this happened early in the 90's and it's still happening now. ur telling me that 10 years from now @!%+ will change? please bruh..uneducated fools will be the same 100 years from now.
IT'S DEFINITELY THE GENERATION. TRUST ME. AND SOME OF Y'ALL CATS ARE SOUNDING EXTRA RACIST ON THIS THREAD. CHECK YOURSELF....IT'S 2012,NOT 1962.
indifferent.gif
HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by Gry60

Originally Posted by DCmetroArea

Originally Posted by arson09

indifferent.gif
HOLLA...
CED B.
Please inform what us what happened in the 90s
Because from the 90's the only thing I heard and remember are how people got robbed afterwards.

There are always going to be a bad apple here and there, as in crime does not suddenly disappear.

What happened before and during the recent releases are definitely something to do with the generation and the sorry state this sneaker thing has become to.

JIMMY JAZZ DID ME RIGHT...SOMETIMES WHEN THE NET SCREWS UP ITS FOR THE BETTER

Originally Posted by phreshdude

Simons in miami gardens had them for sell. I got a pair, but they wasn't my size! So I sold them things on the spot!

I heard they was taxin, how much u copped for?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Can we get back to the shoes before the post gets locked.
AGREED. AND CONGRATS ON YOUR PICK-UPS,FAM. MUCH LUV! HOLLA...
CED B.
thanks man someone just called me and offered me a stack and i passed
what the hell is wrong with me  

Originally Posted by phreshdude

I HATE RESELLERS! YALL GO GET A REAL JOB AND STOP F-IN UP THE SHOE GAME!!
laugh.gif
you sold them joints for retail right?!

Back
Top Bottom