Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is so silly 

where is the eastbay rep

where these sold online ?

Nah man.  A lucky gold club member won these some how some way.  Riiiight.
roll.gif

The rest of them must of went to the employees....

word
I cant see anyone believing that video 

Someone who wants the shoe to wear or even a re seller would be more excited 

It looks like they took a phone rep guy gave him a t shirt and told him you can keep the t shirt and $30.00 or the shoes just

"Meet us at your break behind the warehouse & just act excited" that's the video

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by d e beatup

This release ain't about making money bro.  If that were the case, they'd be on NDC where there's no middle man and they can break off 100% of the profits instead of selling wholesale to a retailer at 55% of MSRP.  And surely you don't really believe that only sneakerheads are out to cop; I would venture that of the campers, the majority are amateur resellers, a fair amount of hypebeasts and a few devoted sneaker heads.  NSW in particular is driven by the hype machine; when is the last time you've ever seen ANY marketing for a Nike Retro? 

There's no going back to the quickstrike because it's just not possible anymore.  We live in the instant age, with blogs and social media and even ancient old Niketalk always getting the jump on unreleased product.  While it would be nice for more pairs to be floating out to make an easier cop, the demand isn't going down for the sneaks anytime soon.

Yep, this release wasn't about money now, it's about keeping that hype built up for consistent money later.  They don't want this "shoe game" to become what happened to the card collection scene in the 90s.
Nikes entire objective is to make money, and being a sneakerhead is the new car collecting.  Its the new pog's, its the new cabbage patch, elmo, beanie baby, etc...  Sports cards went south once everyone knew they could be bought and sold for money (please do this with sneakers), also sports cards started to get away from general stuff and turned into being all about super rare "sub sets" and "inserts" (what do you call what is going on with sneakers the last couple years?)
you are in the middle of the downswing of a fad, sure some people really enjoy all of the things I listed about and will continue to collect with or without the hype.  But a majority are in and out just like every other fad.
the only difference with the sneaker game is that Nike controls majority of industry. Sure UD has a majority when it comes down to sportscards, but they also have to battle against Topps, Fleer. Reebok and Adidas is Nike's competitor but we all know everyone prefers Nike.

I blame security at malls and honestly nike and footlocker should hire bouncers for releases. I know a lot of mom and pop shops do this......I swear they should just have employees do shifts and make sure they inform one another what's going on. Just make a freakin list on a lamanant and the employee at the register will given that lamanant. And then driver's licenses to names and sizes and bada bing bada boom. The day prior to make a list of what the inventory is and tape in on the store door.... JESUS it's so simple.... people won't waste there time when they see people lined up and when people come up they can look at that lamanant and just go home. Normally people get pissed off when they waited for hours and hours and find out they can't get there size.....

I think the bidders are bots. Might even be a group of unnammed NTers who are fighting these high prices and resellers

I put up a pair of my 4s on ebay. Had some dude with a 3 rating win for $280 which is more than what there at now, 260. I looked up his info on whitepages and theres no such person.

Originally Posted by Infamy

I think the bidders are bots. Might even be a group of unnammed NTers who are fighting these high prices and resellers

I put up a pair of my 4s on ebay. Had some dude with a 3 rating win for $280 which is more than what there at now, 260. I looked up his info on whitepages and theres no such person.

Just because they are not in the white pages doesn't mean they aren't a real person
The whitepages isn't the census 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Infamy

Just because they are not in the white pages doesn't mean they aren't a real person
The whitepages isn't the census 

Lullar.com doesnt bring up anything on the email. Tracking their phone number ends up in California but billing address in VA. No such name on Pipl.com. Faulty information nuff said

this is so silly 

where is the eastbay rep

roll.gif

More than likely. Eastbayrep Ray, where you at???
Dude is from my city, smh. 

are the price for these shoes on ebay real I seen some with bidding up to $50,100.00 but then I see buy it now for $2,000

Originally Posted by shindo03

I blame security at malls and honestly nike and footlocker should hire bouncers for releases. I know a lot of mom and pop shops do this......I swear they should just have employees do shifts and make sure they inform one another what's going on. Just make a freakin list on a lamanant and the employee at the register will given that lamanant. And then driver's licenses to names and sizes and bada bing bada boom. The day prior to make a list of what the inventory is and tape in on the store door.... JESUS it's so simple.... people won't waste there time when they see people lined up and when people come up they can look at that lamanant and just go home. Normally people get pissed off when they waited for hours and hours and find out they can't get there size.....

Very true.  But Nike did hire bouncers for the Orlando release . Ask anyone in the front those dudes were not playing.

^lol i think that it's common sense that it's a shill bid.... why ask useless questions lol that you can answer yourself. And obviously the dude that said that dude needs tan.... the picture is altered i think. If not dude needs to go on the Jersey Shore plan....

My day job is doing fraud for PayPal on the buyers side and a few of these have come thru the queue. If you don't think people ate paying these 4-digit prices, you're wrong lol. All people I called to verify the transaction have said yes. This is insane!!!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

this is so silly 

where is the eastbay rep

roll.gif

More than likely. Eastbayrep Ray, where you at???
Dude is from my city, smh. 

One lucky Gold Club member did win them.   

No employees got them and we did/will not be selling them.

EastbayRep - Ray

This thread is crazy. Thank you for providing me with the entertainment i needed during my long day at work today.

I couldn't see clearly but it seems Penny is wearing them in the celebrity all-star game, trying to get a better look (or when the camera pans in on them)..I maybe I may be wrong (Charles Barkley voice)..
EDIT: By the time I typed, you guys have already posted this info.....LOL - This is going to be the best thing about the game

Back
Top Bottom