Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by jzza4

How will the raffles go as far as do you have to be present when they call your name/ticket, or will they contact you if lucky enough to win?
I know at HOH in PG...
1. They give you a paper

2. You write your full name.

3. They put all the names in a shoe box, shake it up, they start choosin winners.

4. They tell everybody who didnt win to go the hell home.
when?

https://www.facebook.com/...44714?ref=ts&sk=wall

That was the montreal release.....looks like it was a good time
laugh.gif
:

I think the store owners bought the pizza too :nthat:

http://www.montrealgazett...Nikes/6198175/story.html

Montreal gazette

LIST OF THE STORES WITH RAFFLE WITH BE POSTED ON WEDS. ALL URBAN/NIKE ACCOUNTS STORE WILL TWEET OR FACEBOOK THEIR INFO.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

on another note: is there anyway you can shine your foams without causing cracking?

Wth you mean cracking? I've own so many foams as far back at 2000 and never had this cracking issue.

theres a dude on CL tryin to trade this + concords & 2 other ASG pairs for a CAR that's worth 10K ..he says on his ad the foams alone is going for 25k on ebay...my god people really think this auctions are real huh...

Originally Posted by ben031681

I drove 4 hrs to Kansas hoh,got there at midnight and security guard told me I wasn't allowed there till 4 am,I said ill be back at 330 he said not a minute before 4 am or ill kick you off. I came back at 340 there was 40 people in line the mall cop pulled up I said hey mother f er I just drove 4 hrs and then you said to come back no earlier than 4 am now I'm screwed. He looked at me the looked foward and drove off I was pissed I missed out on all sizes of all releases,won't happen again. I will do online only

Same thing happend to me man smh. That was !+@%%##* up there

what i mean by cracking, the foam upper cracking after using armor all leather shine stuff

Not tryna be mean but
indifferent.gif
really? The upper is not leather it's made out of a Foamposite material hence the name so you using armor all leather shine wipes would be very pointless. However, if you really wanted to you could & the upper would not crack to answer your question. First time hearing using armor all wipes on a Foamposite.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

what i mean by cracking, the foam upper cracking after using armor all leather shine stuff

Not tryna be mean but
indifferent.gif
really? The upper is not leather it's made out of a Foamposite material hence the name so you using armor all leather shine wipes would be very pointless. However, if you really wanted to you could & the upper would not crack to answer your question. First time hearing using armor all wipes on a Foamposite.
alien.gif

That's what I'm saying but I left her alone cuz I didn't wanna say anything.

someone suggested it on youtube and one of my friends used it on his cough drops and it seemed to work allright so i was wondering if anyone had any expierence w it

Yelp drove 4 hrs it sucked I won't do it again, but I'm looking to cop either the reds,electric blues,or the cooperate instead

I just came back from a live auction for these sneakers at a shop here in Chicago. They had, I think, 1 pair per size; from sizes 8 to 12. There might have been other sizes and multiple pairs per size, but I didn't pay close enough attention. What I did notice, however, is that damn near every pair-if not every pair- sold for more than 2k. There was a crowd of at least 150 people packed in the smallish shop. It looked like everyone wore their best sneakers too. It was awesome seeing so many cool shoes on so many people's feet. What wasn't cool was the damn weed stink in the air. I think I got a contact high!  But yeah, they all sold for over 2k. Crazy.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I just came back from a live auction for these sneakers at a shop here in Chicago. They had, I think, 1 pair per size; from sizes 8 to 12. There might have been other sizes and multiple pairs per size, but I didn't pay close enough attention. What I did notice, however, is that damn near every pair-if not every pair- sold for more than 2k. There was a crowd of at least 150 people packed in the smallish shop. It looked like everyone wore their best sneakers too. It was awesome seeing so many cool shoes on so many people's feet. What wasn't cool was the damn weed stink in the air. I think I got a contact high!  But yeah, they all sold for over 2k. Crazy.
Damn thats cray!!
nerd.gif

..wow

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

coppin sneakers and weed smoke in the air?!?!??!  sounds like a great time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
grin.gif

I bought a 10.5 on ebay for $1000 and dude flaked and refunded my payment, another dude on nt I paid $1000 again for a sz 11 and he sent me pics of his broken rear window in his car and says they were stolen with his stereo and refunded. Unreal
frown.gif

So I wanna ask for the people that said I was stupid to pay $800 2 weeks early for mine and said I was dumb to pay that?......check the dude above me though. No hate on him though.

anyone see paul george 2nd round dunk???

he was doing a GITD theme with his jersey glowing and was wearing the the GITD FLIGHT ONE
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom