Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

^^ 1,575 is nice bank, did the payment clear yet? Seems like people are flaking like hell or troll bidding to try and stick it to anybody reselling these.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by matothett

The orlando HOH probably just kept the foams.  That whole release made no sense.  Kids camped and rioted and then they just released most of the shoes monday.  SMH
Yeah, Orlando HOH be doing weird things. I still don't get how do you open the store at noon on Sunday then open at 7:00 AM on Monday.
All malls open at noon on Sunday. They opened at 8am on Monday, which is normally when employees get there. It's nothing new.

nice pick up vidadulce, you worked hard and got your joints, hopefully the dunks are still around ina few, they are very nice..

i thought i was over these shoes, i guess not..lol

Originally Posted by aaron1976

I think a lot of you are high to think there is going to be a restock and more pairs.

When has Nike EVER done this????????

Yes thats right the answer is NO!!!

Been in this game A LOT longer then 95% of you and it isn't happening.
Nice sig, I guess you would hate a restock HUH?
sick.gif

I think these will eventually restock in the summer..... i would unload them now if I was going to sell.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

I think these will eventually restock in the summer..... i would unload them now if I was going to sell.

Ya but restock may not have the GITD sole.. So they may be more coveted after that release....

Originally Posted by proballer

Ya but restock may not have the GITD sole.. So they may be more coveted after that release....
I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THIS CAME FROM... CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG... I DO NOT REMEMBER spectacular23 SAYING THAT IN HIS INFO POST

Originally Posted by j o 19

I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THIS CAME FROM... CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG... I DO NOT REMEMBER spectacular23 SAYING THAT IN HIS INFO POST
Read back in the thread and you will see it mentioned a few times, including be spect saying there is a POSSIBILITY and that he has heard that it may be either GITD or clear.. Not confirmed yet.

$1575 is a nice price, it you didn't have to bend over backwards to get the shoes, then selling it for that price was good move. Sometimes you have to weigh in how much time/effort was put into it.

well there have been shoes that re released within a year and didnt get changed, but seems thats not the case with foams..

definetly looking foward for a re release but would prefer these.. at the end of the day purp just want some galaxy's.. last post until i get them..lol

Originally Posted by purplehazen

well there have been shoes that re released within a year and didnt get changed, but seems thats not the case with foams..

definetly looking foward for a re release but would prefer these.. at the end of the day purp just want some galaxy's.. last post until i get them..lol
laugh.gif
 I feel you bro, me too

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Sold my Size 10 on eBay for $1,575

Did I make a mistake in selling these or should I have kept them for the long run?
epic-cry.gif

I love shoes but I had to capitalize on these thirsty dudes
So 1575.00 Minus 220.00 = 1355 and minus the Ebay fees is that like a hundred or more? 1355-100=1255 also did you camp out? how much did that cost to stay outside and camp? give another 100 or less so in total you made a 1000 or more bucks in profit not bad
Hmm maybe you could have sold it for 1700?
Nice profit regardless

wow, so i was just shakin my head at somebody for talking about how they spent 1500 on these...dont you know i seriously considered doing the same last night. i feel like a crackhead lol

its crazy how expensive these are on ebay.  i would think you have to sell them for that much money.

I'm all for a RESTOCK in the summer but with all the backlash and negative press they received from this initial launch... Why would Nike do that to themselves???

Unless every place that gets them does a straight up lottery... How is the 2nd release not gonna cause as much mayhem as the first? Think about it.

Honestly I think Nike just wants to get as far away from this release as possible... They'll release some statement to assess damage control and say stuff that consumers that misssed out want to hear but I think that's it. BANNED 1 RE-RELASE as a GR anyone??? Wasn't that supposed to happen last year? 

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Did I make a mistake in selling these or should I have kept them for the long run?
epic-cry.gif

So 1575.00 Minus 220.00 = 1355 and minus the Ebay fees is that like a hundred or more? 1355-100=1255 also did you camp out? how much did that cost to stay outside and camp? give another 100 or less so in total you made a 1000 or more bucks in profit not bad
Hmm maybe you could have sold it for 1700?
Nice profit regardless
WISH I COULD DO THE SAME
BUT I LOVE THE SHOE AND KNOW I WOULD NEVER PAY RETAIL BUYING IT AGAIN 

roll.gif
 @ resellers stuck with pairs trying to debunk a re-release with talk of it not happening at all or that they won't have a glow sole.
Nike saw an opportunity to go from being the bad guys to the good guys again...and they're taking it.
Keep in mind that Europe hasn't even dropped their pairs yet...that's just going to put more pairs on the market 
nerd.gif

Confirmation that my first pair of Galactics just arrived at my door ..can't wait to actually see them and see what all the hype is about. Won't know until I get home from work..
galactic.jpg

My man just touched down from FL and told me that Reps from Nike and Footlocker saw some of the shady things going on in Orlando and canceled it. According to him it was the out of towners that basically screwed up the release down there. He also said that Jadakiss story about the foams is untrue...He offered a stack+ and was refused. (My man and A Nike rep (his close friend)was in the vicinity when it happened) My man did add that he got the flight ones tho. According to him they received 500 pairs....I didnt believe him at first and repeated himself...500 and they were never sent back..thats also a lie...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

roll.gif
 @ resellers stuck with pairs trying to debunk a re-release with talk of it not happening at all or that they won't have a glow sole.
Nike saw an opportunity to go from being the bad guys to the good guys again...and they're taking it.
Keep in mind that Europe hasn't even dropped their pairs yet...that's just going to put more pairs on the market 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
word...waiting for a 12 to slip thru the cracks...

epic-cry.gif

I had 4 pairs sold them all and never looked back. The day I decided to keep a pair of foams that I can get 1500-1800 dollars is the day I go insane. These aren't even all that. I'll take 2 pairs of royals, pearl and voltage pro over these any day. People just got caught up in the hype of the moment. Give it a couple of months or maybe even a year or two and they will realize how stupid they were for paying these prices.

So Crooked Tongues just confirmed they will not be selling to US customers for their galaxy foam release!!

So Crooked Tongues just confirmed they will not be selling to US customers for their galaxy foam release!!
and they're doing it via lottery anyway-- so our chances were rather slim.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

and they're doing it via lottery anyway-- so our chances were rather slim.

Atleast there would have been a chance
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom