Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Sorry to hear there Violet

Mac Miller's

mac-miller-nike-air-foamposite-galaxy.jpg

I hope this quality isn't a sign of things to come for all foams.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

my galaxies just came today and they are honestly underwhelning. i do like the gitd sole. had they not had it shoes woulda been a pass forme. these shoes look 100000000000000 times better in pics than for real.

Ive heard this many times... which is why I refuse to pay too much over retail.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Mac Miller's

this is nothing new with foams... my 2002 Pearl pros had scuffs that took off the paint as well... it was like a khaki/brown color underneath.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

my galaxies just came today and they are honestly underwhelning. i do like the gitd sole. had they not had it shoes woulda been a pass forme. these shoes look 100000000000000 times better in pics than for real.

Ive heard this many times... which is why I refuse to pay too much over retail.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Mac Miller's

this is nothing new with foams... my 2002 Pearl pros had scuffs that took off the paint as well... it was like a khaki/brown color underneath.

OMG. now i dunno about wearing them,  how did he do this?

i said that about these when i first saw them waiting on the line at mercer, they just look dull in person.. still wanted them though but i agree they look way better in pics..

meth is right about the quality of af1's

yes. i got a size 7. i wont wear them cause the more i look at them, the more painted it looks but i will post a pic with the box tomorrow.
i scuff my toes way to easy transfering to and from my chairs. i got them from mentalkicks.com and they were 1019.00 shipped from hk
arrived here in a week. for me, these are more about collection then wear. they sit on the shelf w my kds and mints. im just happy to watch them glow. would i like to wear them??? hell yes, but man after seeing thoes pics and then really looking at em, i just cant. i wiill wear my electrolimes, dw jordan 1, and metalic reds instead. some ppl say well whyd you get them??? I just liked the colors and the glow sole and its nice to have a display shoe in your size. i have eminem 2 that i will never wear either, i got them cause ilike eminem. i just like shoes.....its a thing with me, i cant walk but i enjoy looking at other ppls feet. weird i know, but i do.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Never had that problem. I know OG royals have a problem with paint flaking off, but that's due to age. Of course I never played ball in foams. Then again, Mac Miller's a rapper. The most that could have been done was they were stepped on or he bumped in to things.

Yeah, he has the money and made that comment.

However the average person doesn't. You have people selling sneakers and doing all they can to come up with enough money. I'd be pissed if the paint they use will come off if someone steps on my kicks or simply comes off with age.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

I still don't understand the logic of buying fake sneakers and then arguing with people over the worth of them. Buy your fakes and shut the up please. No one wants to watch your damn videos about how the quality is "decent" and how they would make a suitable replacement for authentic foams. You know you aren't going to get a positive reaction here after posting that, so why even bother?

THIS!!!

i like that meth was honest, even tho saying the galaxies are the ugliest shoe ever made is a bit of a stretch
laugh.gif

mac miller being a rapper, crowd surfing and all w/e else he probably be coin i can see his getting scuffed. still not sure when i wanna rock mine. now i wanna wait and see what these new galaxies will look like 1st

ive been managing my stuff on e bay and im noticing a huge influx of fake galaxies...i reported 6 thus far. some acutions dont even say if they are fake......sad and ppl are going like 350 and so on for these!!

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Guess prices are dropping. Nabbed a 10.5 off the bay for round 850

thats whats up. i'm still on the hunt too

850.00 nice, ill wait for the rerelase. Imo I rather spend 850 on the yeezy1. You still win considering these shoes went for 5,000 on ebay. How would you feel if they rerelased the same exact shoe (didn't change anything) and they mass produced it like the cough drops.

Back
Top Bottom