Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

OG blue foam ones from 97 scuff the exact same way as mac millers. which is why i no longer wear that pair. that yellowish/brown color is not a nice sight

id like to pick up another pairin 7.5 to an 8 but will wait on the price drop. im happy with my galaxies at first i was like eh but now there ok.
will post pics sometime this week

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

spec-
do you know why the new galaxies are cut higher? im curious about that

THAT MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN PURPOSEFULLY DONE THAT WAY... MY ELECTROLIMES ARE CUT HIGHER THAN MY GALAXIES.. AND THE LIMES ARE CUT LIKE MY 07 ROYALS

the colorway is weak but those electrolimes were pretty well-built when i seen 'em in person, i was surprised 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

spec-

THAT MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN PURPOSEFULLY DONE THAT WAY... MY ELECTROLIMES ARE CUT HIGHER THAN MY GALAXIES.. AND THE LIMES ARE CUT LIKE MY 07 ROYALS
Is the toe box the similar to the 2007s or the galaxies> 

Pardon the lack of knowledge, but how would one go about differentiating between authentic and variant Galaxy Foams?

I am currently in the market for them, and will pay premium price, but do not want to get scammed.

Thanks in advance.

Side note:  The seller says that he has the receipt of purchase, but how does the receipt correspond with the sneaker?  Can't he just show me a real receipt and still sell me some fakes?
roll.gif
tired.gif

^ In regards to your side note, yes, somebody can use a real receipt and still sell you fakes. However, they still need to go in store to cop for the receipt. Also, the high quality fakes cost just as much as the legit pairs. Seems like a lot of work just to break even.

^ Thanks for the input.  I'm going to request tagged pics, then proceed to ask the experts on NT f they are legit.

He is in NYC, so I will be seeing him in person as well.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Pardon the lack of knowledge, but how would one go about differentiating between authentic and variant Galaxy Foams?

I am currently in the market for them, and will pay premium price, but do not want to get scammed.

Thanks in advance.

Side note:  The seller says that he has the receipt of purchase, but how does the receipt correspond with the sneaker?  Can't he just show me a real receipt and still sell me some fakes?
roll.gif
tired.gif
There are numerous things off about the fakes... First off, the print is different, the grooves of the foam are off, the ring that holds the REMOVE BEFORE LIFT OFF tag is replaced with a silver key chain clasp rather than the black key ring, the grooves of the foam on the heel aren't indented or just dont seem right at all. It is hard to explain all the differences without side to side comparison pics but I would do what you said and ask for tagged pics and let NT break em down.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by j o 19

spec-

Is the toe box the similar to the 2007s or the galaxies> 
NOT SURE IF YOURE REFERRING TO THE SHOE RUN OR THE AESTHETIC LOOK OF THE TOE BOX.. I WOULD SAY THE LIME TOE BOX "LOOKS" THE SIMILAR TO THE 07'S

^ Thanks for the input.  I'm going to request tagged pics, then proceed to ask the experts on NT f they are legit.

since its gonna be a 700+ transaction, make sure you bring someone or something with you

Originally Posted by Sdot73

since its gonna be a 700+ transaction, make sure you bring someone or something with you

^^ for sure man.  I plan on meeting on Wall Street by my job if anything .. He hasn't responded to my email yet, so we'll see.

ProBaller, thanks for the response man.

And if anyone knows any legit sellers willing to let go of their pair(s) for around that stack range, please hit me up.  Size 10.5/11

I wouldn't mind copping (2) pairs, maybe that could ease the negotiations.  Wishful thinking - perhaps.
grin.gif

The fakes are so easy to spot. Their shape is off and the galaxy pattern just looks dull and flat compared to the real deal. Not to mention that it's not even the same galaxy. Also, the receipt means nothing. I work in a copy center and I can print fake receipts all day long.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Where are all the people that doubted me? Haven't seen them post a while

I don't think it was doubt as much as people were hoping for the same shoe to release again, not what looks to be a release of the Gentry sample colorway/print/sticker....This is not a re-release, as it is a completely different shoe.I didn't doubt your post on the possible HOH 125th Galaxy Foam restock, which wasn't true, even though I wasted nearly $100 in gas & train tickets travelling back & forth....

Originally Posted by jzza4

I don't think it was doubt as much as people were hoping for the same shoe to release again, not what looks to be a release of the Gentry sample colorway/print/sticker....This is not a re-release, as it is a completely different shoe.I didn't doubt your post on the possible HOH 125th Galaxy Foam restock, which wasn't true, even though I wasted nearly $100 in gas & train tickets travelling back & forth....

So why other people have claimed to have gotten pairs for the HOH in 125th after the release date. prior to the restock...

Originally Posted by jzza4

I don't think it was doubt as much as people were hoping for the same shoe to release again, not what looks to be a release of the Gentry sample colorway/print/sticker....This is not a re-release, as it is a completely different shoe.I didn't doubt your post on the possible HOH 125th Galaxy Foam restock, which wasn't true, even though I wasted nearly $100 in gas & train tickets traveling back & forth....

So why other people have claimed to have gotten pairs for the HOH in 125th after the release date. prior to the restock...
They can claim to, it doesn't mean it's truth. Did anyone from the HOH 125th restock post in this thread? I would love to see pics of a receipt.

After a month, and one day when they were supposed to arrive in 6 to 10 days & having to pay $68 for custom charges, which I don't know why they have finally arrived. Talk about a late behind birthday gift.
2zz24ip.jpg

Now that I got my pair, MODS you can close the thread now.
roll.gif
Just playing. I'm happy I didn't give up hope cause I feel like a conqueror now.  
pimp.gif

After you said that rep came to your store and said it was another release I already knew it was a go
Good lookin on the info 

Back
Top Bottom