Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by proballer

Shhhhhh happens. Get over it. Sometimes you got the in and most of the time you dont! ....On to the next

Says the guy who has his pairs but keeps checking THIS thread for some odd reason.
Its a fact with any shoe whether I was able to get em or not... And I wasnt aware that you cant check into a thread once you have your pairs?? 
laugh.gif
.. Thanks for noticing though. I take it you havent gotten your pair, so good luck in your search. Hope you get em for a good price fam

i dont know anyone at mercer store but i do know i own a sneaker boutique . i would say nike made them release without telling anyone . no one wants any fights or riots at their store . this stuff is dangerous

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Isn't Mercer the same spot that got the QS Huarache bball's, and no one else got them?
yes, the all black ones I believe.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Is anyone on here really gonna tell me that if they worked at a sneaker shop and they were unsuspectingly releasing a shoe that they knew one of their friends wanted, they wouldn't call them and give em a heads up? $*%*! and stop with all the *****ing. Many of you on here have been calling for all sneaker releases to go back to being like this. If you live in NYC and dont have a contact at 21 Mercer, you're slippin.
I sure as hell would and do whenever we get returns or something of a retro, can't blame them for that, you gotta be in the circle, it's about who you know, always has been and always will be.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Is anyone on here really gonna tell me that if they worked at a sneaker shop and they were unsuspectingly releasing a shoe that they knew one of their friends wanted, they wouldn't call them and give em a heads up? $*%*! and stop with all the *****ing. Many of you on here have been calling for all sneaker releases to go back to being like this. If you live in NYC and dont have a contact at 21 Mercer, you're slippin.
they do more than tell their friends though.
they're giving/selling information to known resellers who come and buy up all the stock to flip.
this is what I don't understand at all. Yea, I'd give the info to a friend or two, yea Id hook up people that spend lots of money in my store but selling information, hell giving pairs to people who are just going to turn around and flip them for double or triple retail! What the hell is the point in that?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Isn't Mercer the same spot that got the QS Huarache bball's, and no one else got them?

yupppp the black/blue pair..
ohwell.gif
Lame. I wanted a pair but that is just absurd to release them at one spot. The other QS color were widely available.

My Galaxies just came in today from my corporate Nike homie...amazing grace in person
pimp.gif

Thx G$

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you dont have any type of hook up your assout 

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
so true and thats why 2012 is my last year keepin up wit this hobby, time to gracefully bow out.

Got the galaxy lift off tee in sz m-3xl at the new orleans factory store for 16.99

You guys think 800 shipped for a size 9.5 is a good deal? Been waiting for prices to lower and this is the best I can find.

Originally Posted by MJ713

You guys think 800 shipped for a size 9.5 is a good deal? Been waiting for prices to lower and this is the best I can find.

Not if they going to rerelease the shoe. I remember i spent 330 on the purple foamposite then they were rereleased the following year. I was bummed but if you got the money and the sneakers are real pull the trigger. On a side note if its set at 800 so if you knock 50.00 bucks of.

Yeah I would be bummmmed if they do re release but man been saving up for them and 800 is what I've save up so far. Yeah I am gonna try get it lowered. Lol every dollar counts. What y'all think chances they re release?

Originally Posted by MJ713

Yeah I would be bummmmed if they do re release but man been saving up for them and 800 is what I've save up so far. Yeah I am gonna try get it lowered. Lol every dollar counts. What y'all think chances they re release?

Reports saying a re-release is in the works but don't expect the same makeup color wise(think we'll lose the GITD soles too). 

Im from south texas...corpus christi to be exact and dj'd a really dope sneaker expo called "Laces Out" this past weekend...big homie Mayalino from h-town came thru and preformed a dope show and this #@%#* threw a pair of Galaxy Foams into the crowd. What makes it more crazy is he stuffed 1000 dollars in the sneakers before he threw them out. Some tall cat from h-town from Dope Life caught them. He's throwing out a pair of yeezys at his next show in dallas...here is a link to a video someone shot from the expo. its sidewayz for some reason but you get the point...#%$+ was crazy!!!! someone got free foams and a stack inside them, then he threw out another g in hunnids...pretty cool cuz some lil yung teen caught a couple hundred it made his day...nothing like a free pair of galaxys.

i don't know about anywhere else but whenever i see people rocking these in tampa they dressed really bummy. seen some guy with a old white tee and some bball shorts but had these on the other day, and before that it was something similar . i dont even like foamposites but just thought i'd post my two cents.

I was looking at the price chart from flight club of the selling prices for these... can't believe they dropped by more than 3 times what they were going for around release date.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Got the galaxy lift off tee in sz m-3xl at the new orleans factory store for 16.99

NEW ORLEANS LA?
yes sir. bunch of outlets recently got them. did a nikefind search and at least 5 stores got em. sweet shirt. glad i didnt pay rape price for it

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I was looking at the price chart from flight club of the selling prices for these... can't believe they dropped by more than 3 times what they were going for around release date.

I remember people paying 2500. My friend sold a pair on release date for 1600 after listing them for about an hour

Back
Top Bottom