Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these re-stocked bu not green pros?
laugh.gif

I know, right? I'm trying to figure out which one I should cop. Another pair of these or the Green Pros. I feel like the Green pros will restock very soon though...
i don't know Nike mindset, but i dont think they will restock a fsr. because people really only copped when they were discounted.

got mine in from Eastbay today.

Packaging was completely unacceptable for spending $200 with them. They can't spend $3 on a box, but I can spend $200? And no, I'm not paying anything extra on top of my purchase, for a gift box, etc.. Luckily, being a gold club member, i'm not spending the $7-8 extra for the terrible packaging.

The shoes were alright, I'd just expect more from such a big company, especially one who frequents these boards.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these re-stocked bu not green pros?
laugh.gif

I know, right? I'm trying to figure out which one I should cop. Another pair of these or the Green Pros. I feel like the Green pros will restock very soon though...
i don't know Nike mindset, but i dont think they will restock a fsr. because people really only copped when they were discounted.

i agree
tired.gif
 if those electric greens didn't get discounted we would be still looking at a fsr over at NDC
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

$139 shipped!

Legit!
frown.gif

Don't get me wrong i love having a Swoosh account, but lately it hasn't been all that great.People are abusing swoosh.com so nothing hardly gets discounted anymore.Why are ones always so much cheaper than pros on swoosh? Especially give the fact that ones fly off shelves compared to the pros. I don't get it?

$139 shipped!

Legit!
frown.gif

Don't get me wrong i love having a Swoosh account, but lately it hasn't been all that great. People are abusing swoosh.com so nothing hardly gets discounted anymore. Why are ones always so much cheaper than pros on swoosh? Especially give the fact that ones fly off shelves compared to the pros. I don't get it?
huh? your logic might be off. discounted items are a flat 40% off. there is no percentage by item discount. saying this, im not sure how you can say pros are more expensive than ones. math doesnt add up.

Originally Posted by bigj505

frown.gif

Don't get me wrong i love having a Swoosh account, but lately it hasn't been all that great. People are abusing swoosh.com so nothing hardly gets discounted anymore. Why are ones always so much cheaper than pros on swoosh? Especially give the fact that ones fly off shelves compared to the pros. I don't get it?
huh? your logic might be off. discounted items are a flat 40% off. there is no percentage by item discount. saying this, im not sure how you can say pros are more expensive than ones. math doesnt add up.

Sorry, what I should of said wasWhy did the electric greens drop at no discount(the price dropped couple days later), but royals and pewters were discounted from the get go.I would think Nike would discount the ones that won't move and keep the hot sellers at retail.

^^^ its like rolling dice man.
like why were all of the 13s including the altitudes discounted yet the playoffs werent
or why were the coppers discounted but the 2010 eggs werent

Originally Posted by bigj505

Sorry, what I should of said wasWhy did the electric greens drop at no discount(the price dropped couple days later), but royals and pewters were discounted from the get go.I would think Nike would discount the ones that won't move and keep the hot sellers at retail.
Wondered the same thing.

Sometimes, i wish i could come in here and stunt with my outrageously discounted prices.

But i'm like a baby with no umbilical cord... cuz i got no connect.

Pair still in transit, should be here monday. Speaking of monday...

"Thursday comes before Friday, Friday... you know what it is, YEAH!!!"

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

got mine in from Eastbay today.

Packaging was completely unacceptable for spending $200 with them. They can't spend $3 on a box, but I can spend $200? And no, I'm not paying anything extra on top of my purchase, for a gift box, etc.. Luckily, being a gold club member, i'm not spending the $7-8 extra for the terrible packaging.

The shoes were alright, I'd just expect more from such a big company, especially one who frequents these boards.
We appreciate your feedback on our packaging.  I have forwarded your comments on.  If your box was damaged, send us a private message with pictures so we can also pass those on.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom