Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by thaboss315

nrockb6382 kill yourslef for doing that to your foams dog. Lol those are def wacky tacky.
roll.gif
Haha a little harsh thaboss315, no? Granted they aren't a sight to see, but it is his paper and his shoe. He does what he does.

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

Just picked these beauties up tonight from the good man and sick customizer, Jason Negron out of North Jersey. He has done plenty of foamposite customizations, and he has continued with these. He calls them the "Ohio State" Foams, but I just call them INSANE!! Hope you guys enjoy these. If you need anything customized, I highly recommend that you get in touch with him. He can be reached through Packer's Shoes in Teaneck, NJ.

c8f16323f3fd11cb2ff2effa6731de4695e7f7cf.pjpg
nice

My pewters just came in from ndc and to be honest. These are my favorite foams hands down....the colorway is just a perfect match. Now i can wait for the higlighter blue joint

My pewters just came in from ndc and to be honest. These are my favorite foams hands down....the colorway is just a perfect match. Now i can wait for the higlighter blue joint

Just received my pewters from St. Alfreds and I have to say thanks to NT for putting me on to this store! They charged below retail and shipped quickly, so I can't really ask for more. With that said I didn't receive any reebooks or anything like that and the weight was so heavy because they double boxed and stuffed it with tons of tissue paper.

Pair came in today from NDC. I must say these foams are nice, lttle issues her and there nothing major.

sick.gif
 excessive clear sole? first time seeing this.

I also just got my foams from St Alfreds. Thanks NT for giving me the heads up on that spot. They are some amazing foams

TheDegeneral wrote:

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by got shoes

pics or a lie
laugh.gif

It Happens Everytime A New Release Comes Out... Ive Seen Dudes With Flints & W/Red 13s On...
sick.gif
   Ill Try An Get A Pic Tomorrow.

ive seen the youngins do this when i was in charlotte. flint on one foot and red 13s on the other.

taken off one my FB friends profile, Just cause Will did it for a shoot back in 1990 dont mean they gotta follow suit, smh

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Pair came in today from NDC. I must say these foams are nice, lttle issues her and there nothing major.

sick.gif
 excessive clear sole? first time seeing this.
My pair had that too. And it had some white powder on the bottom....

Just got my pair from NDC, the 1st thing i did was take a pic and make it my wallpaper on my new cellphone, now i just have to wait until friday to get my FA pair

Originally Posted by allalon1

TheDegeneral wrote:

Originally Posted by Rod301

It Happens Everytime A New Release Comes Out... Ive Seen Dudes With Flints & W/Red 13s On...
sick.gif
   Ill Try An Get A Pic Tomorrow.

ive seen the youngins do this when i was in charlotte. flint on one foot and red 13s on the other.

taken off one my FB friends profile, Just cause Will did it for a shoot back in 1990 dont mean they gotta follow suit, smh

Yea that really doesnt go good together dont know why u would wear them together and those Pewter Drop are disgusting hopefully he got more than 1 pair cause i dont kno how you can just ruin your sneakers like that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Just received my pewters from St. Alfreds and I have to say thanks to NT for putting me on to this store! They charged below retail and shipped quickly, so I can't really ask for more. With that said I didn't receive any reebooks or anything like that and the weight was so heavy because they double boxed and stuffed it with tons of tissue paper.

Can't wait to get mine on Friday. Were there supposed to be free reebok's with it?

yea my package weighed 10 lbs from st alfreds. Someone on here said something about some free reebok classics lol. but all i got extra was a empty new era box that was used as a filler.

Originally Posted by Airnest

Can't wait to get mine on Friday. Were there supposed to be free reebok's with it?

Idk if there was supposed to be, but that is what someone said a couple of pages back. I guess it was just speculation as to why the packages weighed so much. I couldn't care less though my pair doesn't have any flaws as far as I can tell, so I'm happy.

Originally Posted by Airnest

Idk if there was supposed to be, but that is what someone said a couple of pages back. I guess it was just speculation as to why the packages weighed so much. I couldn't care less though my pair doesn't have any flaws as far as I can tell, so I'm happy.

it was just sarcasm lol.
laugh.gif

Just got mine in......
pimp.gif

I know I'm not the only one how thinks these have a brownish tint to them in person...

Originally Posted by rhester

Just got mine in......
pimp.gif

I know I'm not the only one how thinks these have a brownish tint to them in person...
Pewter has a brownish tint.  That's the color. 

^^ Thank you bro, I'm gettin killed on twitter for saying these joints had a brownish tint 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom