Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by cguy610

They arrived like that for me. It's just on my left shoe

I have the same problem with my royals. I'm still going to wear though. Chances of me finding another sz 12 below retail if I returned would be practically impossible now. It's a shame Nike let so many defected foams end up to retailers.

I want to thank all the folks who put the info about the 1st NDC restock, I was able to snag a 12 without any problem. My pair is en route to my school address, hopefully they will be there by tuesday or earlier

^ are you surprised? Im not
laugh.gif

I think the limit on returns is 2 or 3 years for defects. Just wear them out and send them back to Nike for a fresh pair of foams 2 years from now. I think that's what I'm gonna do.

Damn it man...

I don't know why the *%#* I came into this damn thread...

Now I want these... badly too
30t6p3b.gif

I told myself no... and when the pics of them first surfaced I wasn't feeling them and didn't think I was still able to rock something with a loud color such as these.

After seeing those pics of that college player with them on I am beasting now...

Damn I see them up on NDC, but I told myself after the Huaraches that I will follow my plan and buy only what I planned to earlier when release dates and pics came to light... now they want to go and throw this curveball at me... oh what to do what to do.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ are you surprised? Im not
laugh.gif
a little bit
but it really dont make a difference to me

i wish all releases where like this 

restock after restock 

i dont resell new releases anymore

so let the new resellers get stuck 

These pewters are type trash in the sun light when they look goldish. When they look strictly sliver they are fire. But coppers > pewters.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I think the limit on returns is 2 or 3 years for defects. Just wear them out and send them back to Nike for a fresh pair of foams 2 years from now. I think that's what I'm gonna do.
Does that really work? 

Damn we have a genuine debate in here. Coppers or Pewters.................Just got mine last night from Nike and these things are sexy.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Restock on roayl foams......i so love the DMV
Lucky. Damn DMV. HOH?

Restocks indeed.....at several local spots.
Just copped my pair of Royals & my girl is furious. I got a pair of 07s worn once....so she thinks I'm wasting money. I'm a sucker for an icey sole thou.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

3 pairs of Pewters came in yesterday, traded one for Armies....Thanks for setting that up Los
wink.gif
smokin.gif

5559858742_4ee484e398_z.jpg

5559862280_21f8b8c789_z.jpg

Those are some nice pictures cuz....i really need them Army's
frown.gif

im happy i got rid of my surplus royals.
nice pics mayhams

these dump on the coppers IMO.

Back
Top Bottom