Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

my girl just said royals>pewters>coppers lol

will ask wifey when i get home also. i have a feelin she gonna say something outrageous
tired.gif

My wife just saw me looking at this thread and said, "Those are the ones you just got? So you got all of them EXCEPT the Coppers?? Those were ugly anyway." LOL

Close call, but I'll take the coppers....maybe when the blue tint on pewter soles go away...I'll like them more.

copvspew.jpg

P1020983v.jpg

cvsp.jpg

Originally Posted by Airnest

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Dudes can't be serious with this pewters > coppers talk.
30t6p3b.gif
not sure if serious....

pewters >>>>> coppers
QFT!
HELLLLZ naw, copper >>>>>>>>> pewters

pewter at da end of da day is just another silver color, how many copper kicks can you name off da top of your head? plus they're genius...copper penny foamposites? c'mon...

ninjahood wrote:
pewter at da end of da day is just another silver color, how many copper kicks can you name off da top of your head?

There's probably a reason for that. 
In general silver > copper. No exceptions. Would you EVER buy a copper colored car? There's a reason people wear white gold and platinum jewelry. Who the hell would rock copper jewelry? Nobody looks at the pipes in their basement and says "awww yeeeahh. Breakin' necks son". Copper is just an ugly color.

Pewters all day every day over the coppers.

Coppers are nice but comparing the 2 is like MJ and Drexler.

These joints are so fire and I didn't go get em when they dropped...smh...I'm getting them this week though

Coppers > Pewters. The Copper colorway is actually pretty unique and ties into the "Penny" nickname. Pewters are nice, but there are a lot of silver/gray kicks out there.

Only reason I like Coppers is because of the whole "penny" concept. If Anfernee's nickname was Nickle, copper would have never been on a foamposite. Copper is an ugly color and reminds me of pipes in my basement like posted above. 

2nd restock on NDC of the pewters are slowly dwindling.

Sizes that are left are 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, and 12.5.

Coppers/Pewters. Both are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RNS666

My wife just saw me looking at this thread and said, "Those are the ones you just got? So you got all of them EXCEPT the Coppers?? Those were ugly anyway." LOL

no chick i know is feelin the coppers

i saw this 1 girl rockin em at the mall once but she was some lesbian lookin butch types

These really grew on me especially after wearing them all day for the first time today. I couldn't help but to keep looking at them. Rocked them with the pewter Orlando fitted
pimp.gif
Washed the soles with soap and water and they looking brand new.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

ninjahood wrote:
pewter at da end of da day is just another silver color, how many copper kicks can you name off da top of your head?

There's probably a reason for that. 
In general silver > copper. No exceptions. Would you EVER buy a copper colored car? There's a reason people wear white gold and platinum jewelry. Who the hell would rock copper jewelry? Nobody looks at the pipes in their basement and says "awww yeeeahh. Breakin' necks son". Copper is just an ugly color.

To each his own but for my money I'd take the Coppers over the Pewters. Mind you, there are many sneaker colorways that I wouldn't want on my car. I don't think that copper tops pewter in all categories, on everything but in certain instances I'd go with the copper color; like Foamposite Ones and McLaren MP4-12C's.

Sorry but puke-ters are overrated. I mean, the only reason why these foams getting love, is due to its history. But honestly they're nothing special; its for true foam collectors/heads. That's my say on it. Nike should've made the BP Olympic cw; that's their pride for you. Smh.

Originally Posted by ppeter

2nd restock on NDC of the pewters are slowly dwindling.

Sizes that are left are 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, and 12.5.

Coppers/Pewters. Both are
smokin.gif
only 8.5, 9, 11, 11.5 and 12.5 left.

Copped mine on the 2nd restock I'm glad I was checking this thread frequently because I may not have known and been forced to cop for $230 or more! Now just waiting on shipping confirmation and I will be happy. 
As for the Copper VS. Pewter argument I think its a matter of preference I love the CONCEPT of the Coppers but I love the COLOR of the Pewters either way they both break necks and as for matching sometimes trying to match is OVERRATED do something simple and instead of MATCHING just COORDINATE I threw on some True Religions a Calvin Klein Black V-Neck and my Coppers and I was good to Go. I try not to over dress so my shoes STAND OUT I mean after all that's all us sneaker heads really care about!

Still on the hunt for some Royal Foam. Im sure they are still available in store or somewhere for retail.

my girl hates the hated it wen i bought the coppers...to this day she doesn't like wen i wear them lol smh...she doesn't understand that they will b classics one day...

Back
Top Bottom