Nike Air Foamposite One - Metallic Pewter/Black (Spring 2011 - CounterKicks.com)

purplehazen wrote:

The Footlocker in Garden State Plaza u cant use that 30 off coupon on any Foams in the store. The manager is mean a spanish guy with glasses I had to cop the Pewters for $200. I know Willowbrook Mall Footlocker u can use them on Foams but they only have the Pearls and the Electric Green.that sucks, i was able to use a coupon for the green pro's at a footaction in harlem... i would made an issue about it early... thanks for the coupon, hope i can use on the bordeaux 7's

What were you trying to do at Garden State, purchase in-store or order them.  It's listed on the coupon not valid for Stock Locator but most accept it anyway but if it was in store, they have no legitimate reason to deny you.  You should call their customer service # on the back of your receipt and make a big fuss (threaten you're gonna call the BBB or something).  This way you may get a gift card sent for the difference or cust service may tell you to go back to the store and get the difference refunded back to you.  Worst case scenario at least the mgr gets in hot water with his District Manager for being shady with you the customer.  Employees will tell you a lotta bull when it comes to returns or coupons so always use that customer service # if you think they're trying to get over, which they usually are.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by StaceyPatton04

Lol whoever was about to get those Antracites in a trade for the pewters is now SUPER SALTY due to niketalk lol he mos definitely almost came out with a MAJOR STEAL!

I don't think he was too happy about it lol. How much do you think they're worth?

Hv4kf.jpg

JHUqv.jpg

cLbxT.jpg

na9QC.jpg

Ndppp.jpg
easily 300-350..and thats a light estimate.

DS is 400 and better.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

The Footlocker in Garden State Plaza u cant use that 30 off coupon on any Foams in the store. The manager is mean a spanish guy with glasses I had to cop the Pewters for $200. I know Willowbrook Mall Footlocker u can use them on Foams but they only have the Pearls and the Electric Green.that sucks, i was able to use a coupon for the green pro's at a footaction in harlem... i would made an issue about it early... thanks for the coupon, hope i can use on the bordeaux 7's

hes actually a cool guy, just about that money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by purplehazen

hes actually a cool guy, just about that money
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He is cool, anytime i'm in there wearing something hes never seen he stops to talk to me about them....all the employees seem to like him too

the manager at GSP is ight. never really talked to him but all the employee's seem to like dude. 
they let me slide with my 30 off 100 every time i pick up something a week after release which is straight

idk if anyone remembers him, but the spanish dude who used to manage the FTL in paramus park, and i think he's at foot action in GSP now. that dude was horrible.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

purplehazen wrote:

What were you trying to do at Garden State, purchase in-store or order them.  It's listed on the coupon not valid for Stock Locator but most accept it anyway but if it was in store, they have no legitimate reason to deny you.  You should call their customer service # on the back of your receipt and make a big fuss (threaten you're gonna call the BBB or something).  This way you may get a gift card sent for the difference or cust service may tell you to go back to the store and get the difference refunded back to you.  Worst case scenario at least the mgr gets in hot water with his District Manager for being shady with you the customer.  Employees will tell you a lotta bull when it comes to returns or coupons so always use that customer service # if you think they're trying to get over, which they usually are.

i like your mindset, knowing that you worked for the company and you the type of b.s they pull and try to help find ways to get around it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so many employees or managers in that company make their own rules and interpretations when it comes to  coupons and returns/exchanges.

the funniest one to me is when i've tried to exchange stuff in the past and the manager will be like 'we don't do exchanges' and im like o yeah, can you show me where on the back of your receipt it says that?  dude ends up knowing i know their policys and begrudginly does the exchange with a pissed off look on his face.

Been Neglecting These Since Ive Had Them... Plan To Throw These In Rotation Probably Late This Summer... See Dudes At School Wear These Every Day Faithfully.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom